chapter 58 the murderer

After a night of rest, Cheng Junnan and the others began to pack their bags and leave, before leaving, they also deliberately went to the farmer's house in the town to collect some specialties, and now everyone is willing to eat pollution-free and pollution-free food, buy more and go back, and send it to relatives' homes when they can't finish eating.

They were scheduled to leave town after lunch.

A group of people's lunch ingredients are local green food, it is difficult to come out once, or you can eat more, the taste of chicken is different from what they eat outside, stocked and closed with feed is completely different, the former meat is more delicious, the latter is like chewing wax.

The most obvious is Rui Rui, who did not like to eat chicken legs in the past, but this time he was able to eat a big chicken leg, which is very worthy of the praise of his fathers.

However, the beautiful moment was ruined by the two people who suddenly came to the door.

They are not who they are, it is the producer and director of the front crew, will know that Cheng Junnan and He Yutao are here, it must be after inquiry, and Wu Dan, who saw Dai Zheng last night, is more intentional and revealed that she met Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan in the small shopping mall, and always emphasizes that she has a good relationship with them.

They are the crew of "A Fairy Flying From The Sky", director Zhou Delin, they came to the door mainly to borrow cars, some actors want to leave today, but they followed the car with a flat tire, can not send them to the capital, so come to find Cheng Junnan them. They didn't know it, but someone in the crew mentioned that Cheng Junnan and others were on vacation here, and the producers and directors thought of them, maybe they could help or something.

Their arrival was not surprising, it was just very unpleasant, He Yutao rushed to Cheng Junnan's side and whispered, "When did they find out where we were?"

Cheng Junnan told him about the Wu Dan he met last night: "A man named Wu Dan.

He Yutao was a little puzzled: "Who is Wu Dan?"

Cheng Junnan said, "That's the second female of ten thousand years."

Such an explanation He Yutao understood, he did remember that there was a ten thousand years of female second Wu Dan, who was once exposed to the unspoken rules of xx directors, but no one confirmed whether it was in the end, the entertainment industry was muddy, the scandals were basically half-true and half-false, true and false who knows, unless there is evidence to prove it.

The director found Dai Zheng, Cheng Junnan and He Yutao also sat on the sofa to listen to their requests, and suddenly felt very ridiculous.

They actors don't have a car to go back to the people in the town to repair the car, or rent a car, if you have to find them, it is basically someone who intentionally guides them, not only Dai Zheng can think of it, Cheng Junnan and He Yutao can think of it.

The others were eating while waiting to see Dai Dong make a big fuss.

Sure enough, Dai Zheng did not disappoint the observers, and he replied directly: "Our car has no extra space."

Zhou Delin: "... No place for both people? It's two actresses.

Dai Zheng said: "We are all men, it is inconvenient, not to mention that things are piled up and there is really no place."

Cheng Junnan said in a timely manner: "I remember that there was a place to rent a car in the town, and I still have their business card here." DDirector Zhou, you also know that we are all dragging the family with mouths, it is really inconvenient to bring actresses, I believe you can understand.