chapter 53 new year

Time flies, Mu Yunling marries He Yutao and spends his honeymoon happily. Judging from his mood, Mu Yunling and He Yutao did not know when they had already communicated with each other, and the emotional foundation was established little by little, and Cheng Junnan was also happy for him.

What reassures Cheng Junnan even more is that He Yutao's marriage was reported, but there was no mention of a sentence sent to Mu Yunling, the He family also protected Mu Yunling's *, not to mention that He Ruoming and Dai Zheng were originally deep friends, the He family and the Dai family were also family friends, looking at the face of the Dai family, they would also do their best.

Moreover, He Yutao's marriage is He Ruoming helping to manage, He Mother is the main force, their focus is basically not on He Yutao, only on Mu Yunling, several times He Yutao began to complain that his mother did not love himself, all day long he pondered how to be better for Mu Yunling, their focus has always been mu Yunling with two bodies, and the little grandson is the most important!

He Dad He Mom is now even the little grandson's big name and breast name are up, so that He Yutao, the father-to-be, does not know whether to be angry or cry, and even He Ruoming has begun to customize various gold jewelry, small gold locks, small silver bracelets and so on for his unborn nephew.

The two did not go to a distant place for honeymoon, but went to the southernmost island city to live for half a month, and He Yutao, who had been holding back for a while, finally tasted the joy of fish and water, and was happy to think about it, hoping that the honeymoon time could be extended.

Mu Yunling was grinded by him, lying in the villa hotel for several days, he didn't go anywhere, he didn't want to move, sometimes he woke up with a feeling that he didn't know what night it was, which was All He Yutao's fault. <

But in retrospect, it is also sweet everywhere.

Confused, he opened his eyes and saw a person standing in front of him, and Mu Yunling held out his hands to him: "Hold me."

He Yutao looked disgusted and then quickly hugged Mu Yunling.

Heart Dao: Lazy Mu Yunling, no way, who let him be my wife, I don't spoil him, who spoils him.

Unconsciously close to the New Year's Pass, Cheng Junnan was half in the new year abroad, half in the domestic new year, the year before marriage is more casual, after marriage are prepared by dai mother them. Originally thought that Mu Yunling would live in his own home this year, who knew that he got married a few years ago, naturally he directly spent the New Year in the He family, Dai's mother directly told them that they must go home for the New Year, Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan had no opinion.

After the end of the feast of "Crazy Flowers in the Heart", Cheng Junnan basically entered the rhythm of going out to work for two or three days a week, and he was still quite idle, and he still spent a lot of time with his son. The kindergarten also began to have a holiday, so Cheng Junnan was recalled to the main home by Dai's mother to help prepare the New Year goods.

The Dai family owner originally had a steward responsible for the purchase of New Year goods, and there was no need for Dai's mother to help them, they just needed to ensure that the items they bought were on the line. <

This year Cheng Junnan returned to China, Dai mother began to use her age to start to grow older, the purchase of things directly dumped to Cheng Junnan, herself as a hand-throwing treasurer, holding the little grandson every day happy Hehe, but bitter Cheng Junnan, the Dai family is a big family, the new year goods bought are naturally different from ordinary families, they want to give gifts to a lot of people, what to send, how to send are exquisite.