chapter 38 premonition

With this out, He Ruoming didn't know what to say to his brother, how to say that it wasn't his brother who suffered a loss, he really didn't know what kind of trouble he was suffering there, He Ruoming simply ignored his brother, who often suffered from the second disease, what to do. Of course, he wouldn't have imagined that his brother's stupid night would be faster than his older brother's father.

He Yutao, who has not yet started filming in the new movie, continues to mourn the spring and autumn, in fact, he is not so angry about the matter of the person, he just cares that the other party and Cheng Junnan know each other.

As a big family, He Yutao received an elite education from childhood to adulthood, but I don't know why, to him, he has become the style education of everyone's son, especially loving his face and loving his face, and now he thinks about the tragic situation of being ridiculed by Cheng Junnan all the time.

I didn't sleep well for a month, and when the agent saw him again, he was as frightened as a woman: My eldest young master, the movie will start shooting next month, you make yourself so thin, hurry up and gain weight!

After more than a month of decadence, He Yutao realized that he still had a job, and he did not find Cheng Junnan running out to laugh at him, even the guy did not look for him, this fact made him realize that he was not overly sentimental, and people did not mean that to him at all!

Suddenly, he was very angry, where was he bad, his family was good, his career was good, he was handsome and golden, and there was no chaotic nightlife, Mu Yunling, this fool really had no vision. <

Perhaps from childhood to adulthood, he thought that he was not Dai Zheng, He Yutao was naturally a virgin before he met Mu Yunling, and he usually only used his left hand to solve it at most, and after once, he recalled the taste of that night from time to time, licking the corners of his mouth, as if it was not bad. Zuo Thought and Right Thought delayed a lot of time, recalling that Mu Yunling He Yutao had to think about that bed, he was also depressed, how could he think so much.

Now the most important thing is to gain weight first.

Soon, he put aside those messy thoughts and forced himself to clear Mu Yunling's thin figure out of his mind.

*

Unlike He Yutao's wild thoughts, Mu Yunling is more and more feel that things in his stomach are growing wildly, he has to be careful in what he does, even walking as far as possible to go to a place where there are fewer people, afraid that others will touch his stomach, even colleagues are about to look at him but not eye, Mu Yunling can only say that he has recently had skin allergies, the doctor said that he can't get too close to people, Explain it a lot before colleagues believe him.

Cheng Junnan almost laughed after listening to Mu Yunling's approach, and some children did not need to be so careful. Although he could not accept that Mu Yunling was pregnant with a child he did not know, he still had to take care of his younger brother. From his brother's point of view, he should still advise.

As for the details of life, he still has to ask about it, no matter how he says that what he has in his stomach is also a little nephew. <

Shortly after Dai's father and mother returned home, Daino's wedding day also arrived.

On the day of the wedding, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng and others were busy receiving guests, Rui Rui and several relatives' nephews and nieces were arranged to be little flower children, rui Rui wearing a small suit almost did not be pinched by those big mothers to break the small face, fortunately, there was Dai Qiong protecting, not to let the flower boy go out.

A good uncle.

The children of the Dai family have innate good genes, the skin is good, those big mothers see that Rui Rui's little star is protected, they change direction to pinch the children of the other family, and the wedding scene is also a happy atmosphere for a while.