chapter 39 the truth

On the day of the boot ceremony, Cheng Junnan was calculating the time to appear, but unexpectedly, He Yutao also appeared at that time.

The two got out of the car at the same time and met, their eyes facing each other, full of sparks. As long as everyone in the circle knows that He Yutao and Cheng Junnan have incompatible personalities, every time they meet, they will sneer at each other. The two of them did not quarrel today to give the director of "Slaying the Dragon", and the positions of the two were separated, the director was flanked by the female number one Du Meiqi and the male number one He Yutao, and Cheng Junnan was sitting next to Du Meiqi.

The director is rich in punishment, the brain is light, the big belly is very straight, when he laughs, it is not like Maitreya Buddha, but it is like a treacherous laugh, it is estimated that this is related to the appearance, but in fact, the director of the punishment is relatively good, don't look at him laughing as if he is a little close, but when he scolds people, it is really that you can't eat for three days, that is lightly scolded.

If his box office does not sell well, then others will say that he is not capable of yelling at people, but the box office of others is not bad, no matter how bad it is, it will not let the investor suffer losses, of course, it is a good reputation, he scolded the actor that it is for art, that is to be refined.

The so-called boot ceremony is the same no matter which set it is, put a pig's head on the table, and then light incense, and the directors and actors bow to the incense and say something respectful.

This is a feudal superstition, but people are rather believe that they have the idea of not believing in it, and what is the matter with worship, you can also create momentum for their movies, see what their main actors are, and which way they are.

Nowadays, Cheng Junnan has a lot of topics, He Yutao's gossip is even more, the two get together, the female number one who dresses like a fairy must retreat to the side, the male number one and the male number two love and kill each other and you have a half-cent relationship, don't make it up. <

Female Number One fell down and was shot while lying down.

The opening ceremony of "Slaying the Dragon" is relatively complicated, the crew invited big names, and also invited xx □□, and the speech was endless.

There are also many media reporters, and it is torture to keep capturing the yawning shots of big-name celebrities.

Cheng Junnan returns to nature with excellent state and will not fall behind, and the temperament trained in the Dai family in recent years is flawless.

He Yutao also participated in the performance with full confidence, and naturally sat upright, plus he had always been a great young master, sitting there like a noble family's children.

The two handsome men are in such a perfect state, the female number one next to them does not dare to glance at it with her eyes, and seriously listens to the xx municipal party committee book speech.

After the official opening ceremony, the criminal director is very satisfied, spending a lot of money to invite the big names is really different, can calm the field, do not let those media gossip, say cool words, will not touch his moldy head.

I have to say that the director of the criminal punishment still has a bit of the taste of believing in Buddhism.

In fact, the director of the punishment light is really not very calm, Cheng Junnan and He Yutao, the two opponents are not the grudges that were formed today, he was still considering whether to taboo it before, but Cheng Junnan's current momentum is very strong, he wants to take advantage of the situation, and does not want to give up.