chapter 74 rest assured

After a successful year, Dai Nuo and the others returned to the capital, but Wei Jun and Zhou Zhengze stayed for a few more days, and then Wei Jun returned to the capital with Zhou Zhengze. Probably determined not to play the game of chasing long-distance running in love, Wei Jun also decided to let the company transfer him back to China, considering that he had been doing his best for the company for more than ten years, this requirement was still met.

Wei Jun and Zhou Zhengze privately discussed waiting for Cheng Junnan to give birth to their second son, and they would hold a wedding after returning to China, and as a result of this discussion, they did not tell Cheng Junnan that they did not want him to be stressed. In Wei Jun's view, his relatives and friends were only Cheng Junnan, who was the person he valued most, and Zhou Zhengze did not dare to have an opinion, and it was difficult to pursue it.

In fact, Wei Jun had also thought about finding his own family, but whenever he looked for a detective to find out, there was no news, it seemed that he could only form his own family, relying on others rather than relying on himself. Cheng Junnan was born in the family, but it does not mean that he was also born in the family, maybe he was really thrown away, but now it doesn't matter, he has his own decision.

Time can see everything.

After the Spring Festival, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng naturally resumed their usual life and rest time, and Cheng Junnan was fully prepared before the arrival of the second child. His stomach was getting bigger and bigger, and Cheng Junnan's legs were becoming more and more prone to swelling, and Dai Zheng took good care of him.

Dai Dad and Dai Ma stayed, and although Dai Dad couldn't help anything, he played chess with Rui Rui every day, reducing Dai Zheng's many heavy responsibilities. <

Dai mother calculates the due date of Cheng Junnan every day, although Cheng Junnan does not show his age, but his actual age is also thirty-five or six, at this time it is even more important to be taken care of, Dai Zheng no matter how to say men, some things are still more understandable to mothers.

When spring came, Cheng Junnan's body became heavier and heavier, and he still walked in the courtyard every day, this time the second pregnant man had a particularly large belly, he had been to the hospital for examination, and he was not a twin, but he and Dai Zheng's figure was not small, and the stomach was normal.

May is late spring and early summer.

Dai Zheng was about to help Cheng Junnan to the restaurant for lunch, who knew that Cheng Junnan suddenly felt that his abdomen fell and began to hurt, at first he only felt that the child kicked him, but this time he was really in pain, not the child simply kicking him.

"Well, it seems like I'm going to give birth..."

After five years, Dai Zheng felt the nervousness of being a father again, and quickly called out to his father and mother to prepare a car to go to the hospital. They also went to the hospital where Rui Rui was born, where they had acquaintances, and Cheng Junnan smoothly entered the operating room. Three hours later, the hospital informed the family members waiting outside, that is, Dai Zheng, that the child was born smoothly, it was a big fat boy, and it actually weighed eight pounds and two pounds, which was really heavy.

The baby was carried by the nurse to wash just after birth, Dai Mom and Dai Dad followed, Dai Zheng took Rui Rui to the general ward to see Cheng Junnan, caesarean section to stay in the hospital for three days before it can be discharged, the sutures used in the hospital do not need to be removed, and then come back after two weeks to check the wound. <

Cheng Junnan is not afraid of pregnancy and pregnancy, he is afraid of the forty-day confinement period after giving birth, Dai's mother is very insistent, asking him to sit like a woman forty days of confinement.