chapter 30 done

When there was still a day to go before meeting Fu Tingxi's parents, Cheng Junnan rummaged through boxes and cabinets at home, and Dai Zheng, who had not yet gone to work, asked him what to do.

Cheng Junnan rummaged through their jewelry boxes and said, "My mother gave me a jade pendant when I first ate with me, do we want to send something to Tingxi as well?" Like the heirloom kind.

Dai Zheng paused and said, "That was only for the eldest daughter-in-law, Neither Dai Nor nor Dai Qiong's daughter-in-law."

Cheng Junnan opened his mouth and said, "Okay." And turned over the jewelry in the drawer, found that the latest cufflinks of the two of them were also bought in the first three months, the first time to meet with the brother's parents, or to have a good image, Cheng Junnan was determined to pay attention to buy two pairs of cufflinks today, as if the style of the last time they went was good.

Say do it, Cheng Junnan sent Rui Rui to kindergarten after his half-face wide sunglasses set off to the cufflink custom shop.

Tomorrow at noon to go out to eat, Cheng Junnan wants to change tomorrow, but the jewelry they use is not customized or luxury, basically will not be outdated, and men are not as good as women, do not care much about style, mainly depends on quality.

After spending half an hour to set up two cufflinks, Cheng Junnan went to the suit custom shop and ordered two suits, one for his and one for Dai Zheng.

Due to the different sizes of the two, Cheng Junnan will set two sets of custom suits every time he goes to the store, although the style is the same, but the size of the suits is different, the two will not wear the wrong ones, and the other is that it is very time-saving when customizing. <

Marrying the same sex has such benefits. In addition to the formal clothing, as long as the two are of similar size, there is no need to mind who wears whose clothes, it is their common clothes, it does not matter who is with whom.

This time, in addition to customizing clothes, Cheng Junnan also bought some socks and handkerchiefs.

When I got home at noon, I really didn't expect him to go out alone and buy so many things, and before he got married, he didn't think that he would also have a big bag one day, he just wanted to be ashamed.

However, he also has a little time in these two days, and after eating with Tingxi's parents tomorrow, basically the rest of the time is given to the crew and the program team.

In view of the fact that Cheng Junnan has just returned to the front of everyone, Li Jianfeng did not take too much work for him, and now his value will continue to rise, he cannot stupidly give Cheng Junnan a messy job now, and it will be better to wait.

With Cheng Junnan's fame and his situation after his comeback, his value will definitely double several times.

To be more expensive than the body value, it is estimated that Rui Rui's body value is more exaggerated than his father's land, because he is Dai Zheng's son, and he can touch Rui Rui's little paws thank God he let you touch, birth determines fate.

Rui Rui will not take the road of the entertainment industry, Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan know this, but he will certainly not live his life in a low-key manner, because now he is so hot that people have no way to forget, and there is a slight possibility that he is more famous than his own father. <

Work things can be discussed after pressing, and now Cheng Junnan is more worried about the attitude of Fu Tingxi's parents, saying that it is still Daino's dead child who does not pay attention, and he will make a child before he is married, and he really wants to beat him to death, so that he still has to wipe his ass. Mother Dai is a full-time housewife and has time to deal with meeting her parents, but she is not at home now, and she has fallen to her own head and hates Daino.