chapter 25 grandma

the person who called was cheng junnan's brother who did not have half a drop of blood, and it was still quite long to mention the relationship between them. cheng junnan's life can be said to be very pitiful, don't look at the way he laughs all day, in fact, he basically can't get along with happiness before.

until he was ten years old, he had a very happy family, with parents and a lovely brother, but when he was ten years old, both of his parents were in trouble and never came back to them.

originally, cheng junnan was not the biological son of his parents, he was only picked up by the mu family when he was two years old, because the mu family couple had not had children for six years after marriage, and the sperm activity of the mu family men was not enough, and there was basically no possibility of childbearing.

with a desperate mentality, the mu family and his wife went to the welfare home in a neighboring city to adopt a two-year-old boy, and the child was cheng junnan.

the family of three lived very happily, in the third year, the mu family's wife actually became pregnant, cheng junnan became their little lucky star, and they also gave birth to a younger brother, and suddenly had two sons, and the couple was very happy.

however, when the heavens arrived at the mu family in the eighth year of cheng junnan, they did not care for them anymore, and the couple once went out to visit relatives, there was a car accident, both of them died, and there were only two children left in the family.

the mu family husband and wife are good and hardworking, and in recent years, they have also fought in business, naturally leaving a lot of family property, and a group of relatives around them have long been eyeing them. <

now that the husband and wife are gone, there are two children in the family, and even the court will sentence the two boys to relatives to raise.

therefore, the second uncle of the mu family jumped out, saying that he wanted to raise the second child, as for the eldest, it was originally adopted, from where to send it, cheng junnan, who was still young and had no ability, was sent back to the welfare home under the consultation of his lustful relatives, and was separated from his brother.

it was useless to cry, cheng junnan already had his own ideas at that time, cheng junnan saw the faces of these people clearly, and he said to his brother that when he had the ability, he would come to pick him up and take him home.

although second uncle mu, who occupied the mu family's marital property, raised mu xiaodi, he was not necessarily good to him, and all the money he got was to buy a car and a house for himself, and he raised his children to a better school to study.

originally, mu xiaodi and cheng junnan may not have intersected in the future, but the old lady of the mu family is not dead, she is still alive, although she has not read any books, but she also knows that mu lao'er is simply not a person, taking advantage of the fire to rob this kind of thing, the other party is still his eldest brother.

the old lady of the mu family who lives in mu lao's second family will always secretly be kind to mu xiaodi, and sometimes take mu xiaodi to the welfare home to find cheng junnan.

cheng junnan, who was removed from the mu family's household registration, was still called cheng junnan, and as for his original name, it could no longer be used, after all, he had been surnamed mu since then.

mu xiaodi would cry every time he saw the eldest brother, asking him when he would take him home, and mrs. mu dragged him away, and she didn't want to leave, or cheng junnan coaxed him to go home. hhe is already ten years old, he has his own ideas, no one will come to adopt, the director of the welfare home is good, but he can't stand up to many children, and the food is naturally not very good. cheng junnan knew that letting those little brothers and little sisters, delicious things would let them go, and it wasn't long before he arrived at the welfare home that he lost a lot of weight.