chapter 28 eating

He Yutao, who has not drunk alcohol for a while, is panicked in his heart today, and he does not come out to borrow wine to dispel his sorrows, but it is not that he continues to rely on Dai Zheng and his feelings, but watching them get married and have children and run out to show off, he really wants to beat Cheng Junnan.

Speaking of which, the two of them have always hated each other, and they have never been together peacefully one day.

Of course, when they are on the set, they can still suppress themselves from doing anything, mainly because they still have the respect and responsibility for their careers.

This bar is very quiet, many people in the industry like to come here to drink, he naturally likes, mainly the boss's background is large, and the reporters dare to pounce. Anyway, as long as a reporter comes, he will put down a dumpling and cook it until they swear that they will never dare to come again.

The dim chandelier gives people a warm touch, which is why He Yutao likes to come here.

The enchanting young man sitting next to him was not his dish, but he thought that he had been single and abstinent, and his body had long wanted to try something else. On the alcohol, many things that He Yutao did not think about on weekdays were now thinking about, and the dry heat in his body made him want to vent out quickly.

The charming man drew eyeliner and lipstick, and he put black nail polish on his shoulder with one hand: "This gentleman, are you interested in drinking two drinks with me?" I'm invited.

He Yutao tilted his head, squirted wine at the charming man, and smiled: "Please let me drink?" Why don't we drink somewhere else and don't get stronger. <

This was exactly what the feminine man wanted, he immediately nodded, and was about to help He Yutao get off the high chair, but he found that he had been tapped on the shoulder, turned his head to see, it was a beautiful man, he was smiling and squinting at himself.

The person who came was Mu Yunling, who had just sent the ghost to go up, and he pointed at He Yutao and said, "I think my boyfriend needs me more." The

charming man looked at the other party, and it was not good to cause trouble in the bar, and with a cold snort, he let go of the hand on He Yutao's shoulder, turned around and left.

The slightly drunk He Yutao did not care about the competition between the two of them, but put his hands on Mu Yunling's shoulders: "I seem to have seen you somewhere, and I am a little familiar." Reasoning with the

drunken man, Mu Yunling knew that it didn't make sense, and he said directly: "Where you live, I will send you back."

He Yutao shook his head: "Don't go back, anyway, going back is also a person, it is better that you accompany me to open a room, I will make you happy."

Mu Yunling: "..."His face was a little hot.

The famous He Yutao is a film emperor who has achieved more than Cheng Junnan, and the movies he made, Mu Yunling, have basically seen it, although he can't remember all the titles, but as long as he is a seller, he knows that the names of the protagonists he plays are remembered. The real He Yutao was more handsome than what he had seen on the movie screen, his brown pupils were more beautiful, and at this time he was so close to him, Mu Yunling's heart began to thump, and the Great Shadow Emperor was right in front of his eyes, and his hand was still on his shoulder, making him have a little excitement. <

The point is that He Yingdi also said that he wanted to open a room with him.

Cough, since seeing the daily life of the eldest brother and Dai Zheng, he does not feel that there is no difference between men and men together, not to mention that he has not really talked about a relationship, pink first love has been there, but they all stop at Lala small hands, probably the other party is disgusted with him, unwilling to communicate with him anymore, there is no romantic cell or something very anxious.