chapter 03 crazy

as a generation of film emperors, cheng junnan has created many unforgettable roles, including the role of a lowly goblin, a serious and handsome young policeman who ends in death, a role of a nervous criminal, and an ethereal male cultivator in the early xianxia xiuzhen tv series, countless, and almost every role is impressive. he not only won the role of the film emperor, but also won three awards for best supporting actor, in addition to some, there are also best new actor awards, best camera awards, and various best awards as long as he can win all of them.

cheng junnan is a responsible and dedicated actor in the eyes of the public, he never uses a stand-in for filming, he not only suffered back injuries in the process of filming, but also suffered injuries to his legs and hands, until the later stomach bleeding, he can be said to have dedicated everything for his career, several times from the cliff wall to pull his life back, listening to his past makes people sweat cold.

in the eyes of the public, cheng junnan is a low-key, stylish, humble one of the film emperors, he deserves such a title, and this title has naturally been with him, although in recent years, although some people have also won this award, but in the eyes of fans, those male actors simply can not reach the status of cheng junnan, they can not catch up with cheng junnan's position in their hearts.

cheng junnan suddenly disappeared many movie fans are in a wait-and-see state, they are distressed cheng junnan, they know that their film emperor has suffered a lot of injuries, he needs to rest well, needs to reach the best state to return. <

waiting, waiting, one year, two years, three years, four years, they have not seen cheng junnan's works again, some people are willing to continue to wait, and some people have begun to give up, maybe cheng junnan will never appear again, he really may disappear from the screen forever.

a person with a very high character tone suddenly disappeared, and then suddenly appeared, not to scare people to be strange, nor to blame those senior artists will be stunned by the appearance of cheng junnan, but also said hilarious words, everything is excusable.

du mengting, who quickly returned to his senses, held out his hand to cheng junnan, who was going to shake hands with them, and it just so happened that the time for the two of them to shoot was almost the same, so he shook them one by one, and then it was du taosheng, who was the leader of the team who accompanied them this time.

the children only saw each other's toys, and did not communicate in depth, the two little girls still shyly held their father's hand without squeaking, and the well-behaved rui rui also pulled his father, originally wanted to hug, but when he saw the big brothers and sisters standing, they also stood, and when they listened to fu tao's words, the small face was serious, and the choreographers on the side were careful that the liver was trembling.

after the crowd said hello, they began to enter the main topic, they are now officially filmed, the eye movements of the group are all photographed into the camera of the cameraman, cheng junnan male god is indeed three hundred and sixty degrees without dead angles, how to shoot so handsome. <

after du taosheng finished talking about the investors of their program, he began to introduce their activities and rules to the fathers: "thank you very much for coming to our "let's go", i am du taosheng, the leader of this "let's go", and the children can call me uncle du. now, let's first introduce our dads and children to everyone in front of the tv, or start from handsome here to introduce you, after dad's introduction, the children will also introduce themselves to everyone. zhuang yingjun

is the guy who just involuntarily sighed to cheng junnan, his silly expression just now must have been filmed by the cameraman, there are still a few days of small cameras flying around, there are left and right before and after, everyone can't hide the action of the program group.