chapter 48 more love

The dinner was held at a five-star hotel in the east district of Beijing.

Xi Anfeng's charity dinner is mainly to commemorate the child who has no luck, and it is estimated that he also knows that this year may be the last dinner for his son in this life, the activity is still quite large, and there are not many celebrities and rich people who come.

"JiaYun Charity Foundation" was established by Xi Anfeng, also has great influence in the industry, there is also a great appeal in the folk, this charity dinner naturally attracted many celebrities to appear, they also want to use the charity dinner to gild themselves a layer of gold, especially those who have reached a certain bottleneck of star artists.

The charity dinner naturally needs bidders, Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan are within this range, their information has been filled in by the assistant, after they have walked the red carpet, they will paste the logo of the event in the corner of the clothes, which is the process of walking the red carpet.

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng were husbands, and they had been invited separately. However, the two chose to attend at the same time.

They came relatively late, but will not lose their demeanor, a streamlined sports car suddenly broke into the sight of everyone, it stopped at the entrance of the red carpet, reporters have speculated about whose sports car, that is the global limited edition of the sports car, the country seems to be only one, and now suddenly appeared, the car fans are shocked, and constantly shoot at the sports car that is about to flash blind people's eyes!

Compared to male journalists drooling over sports cars, female journalists are more concerned with sports car owners.

Only to see a long-legged man gracefully and calmly come out of the driver's seat, handing the key to the parking staff on the side, God, who did they see? <

Oh my God, it's Dai Zheng!

At the same time, another long-legged man who came down from the passenger seat, there is no doubt that it was his partner- Cheng Junnan!

This was the first time they appeared together in the media reporters, near the red carpet Cheng Junnan stood by and waited for Dai Zheng to approach, Dai Zheng held out his right hand to him, in front of everyone to hold Cheng Junnan's left hand.

Oh my God, the reporters are about to be blinded by their love flashes, the first two days also speculated that people's feelings are not good, and now look at the scene, where is it not good? Dai Zheng's eyes clearly wrote spoiled, he also took the initiative to lead Cheng Junnan, instantly attacking and receiving clearly, the aura was fully opened, and the whole field was shocked.

The two female stars walking in front of them had just been praised by various kinds, and suddenly found that the reporters who were taking pictures of them suddenly turned around, and the heavyweights appeared, and they had to stiffen the corners of their mouths and quietly leave the platform for taking pictures. In addition to envy and jealousy, the emotions are more complicated, today's good men are fucking married to men, and what do they want these women to do, it is almost angry!

Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan before and after there are no people, it is estimated that the stars and celebrities have chosen to avoid them, not to avoid them can only be their green leaves, the opportunity to appear on camera is not, very tragic.

As for the protagonists Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan, they did not pay attention to what other people thought, mainly because they were used to being watched and attracted the attention of everyone, and they were the focus of the scene, no matter where they went. It can be said that the picture of Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan holding hands will definitely become the headlines of the entertainment industry, and the headlines are actually so simple and so easy, pulling their husbands out for a spin, without thinking at all. <