chapter 66 discharge

"Are you really going to give up this great opportunity?" Li Jianfeng on that end was slightly more excited than usual.

Cheng Junnan, who had long known that Li Jianfeng would do this, said, "Old Li, yes." For me, Dai Zheng is more important than the TV series, and the TV drama script may still exist every one or two years, but Dai Zheng only has one. Things related to Dai Zheng, Li Jianfeng understood at the moment, what is the specific reason Li Jianfeng may not know, but it can make Cheng Junnan give up, it must be something that happened, since Cheng Junnan did not say, Li Jianfeng naturally will not ask again, he just feels that it is a pity.

"Volley Police" is indeed a good script.

Li Jianfeng said, "Okay, I see.

Cheng Junnan continued, "Don't arrange work for me in the next three months."

Li Jianfeng: "..."It sounds very serious, "Okay, I know, you have to be fine."

Cheng Junnan took a deep breath: "Of course. After explaining the work, Cheng Junnan was relieved, just came back and stopped the pace of progress, no matter who the agent did not want to see, but he was an exception, he was half the boss and half of the company's production staff.

But now he has to trouble Li Jianfeng to deal with the problems behind, fortunately, he has not received many advertisements, and there is only one TV series, that is, the crew needs to retake the makeup photos. NNow, none of this has anything to do with him.

Helping to pack Dai Zheng's luggage, Cheng Junnan's nose was slightly sour, some things were really difficult to figure out, how sick this person would be Dai Zheng, not himself, how good it would be to have suffered on his behalf.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, their family went to Huangtian Hospital, and the people who sent Dai Zheng were not only Cheng Junnan, but also Dai Nuo Dai Qiong Fu Tingxi, and there was no more, and they did not want to make a big deal out of it, so they were quietly hospitalized and quietly treated.

Huangtian Hospital set up a suite for Dai Zheng in the VIP area, with indoor conditions comparable to a high-end apartment, and a room for the family and the caregiver. In the face of such conditions, Cheng Junnan still carefully checked several times, afraid of wronging his lover. However, the hospital did a good job, and he did not propose anything in the end, and instead Dai Zheng's belongings were packed into a clean closet.

Rui Rui knew that Dai Zheng came to the hospital to see a doctor and not to play, and he did not dare to be too loud, and followed Dai Zheng's side, very obedient.

On the first day of the stay, the attending doctor, Dr. Wen, just let Dai Zheng rest for one night, and then start the examination at seven o'clock tomorrow morning, and after all the indicators of the body are confirmed at normal levels, the initial treatment can begin. In view of the fact that Dai Zheng is an early stage of laryngeal cancer, only chemotherapy can be used, but also let Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng and other people have a psychological preparation, the results of chemotherapy they have not experienced and know some. <

The two brothers of the Dai family also listened to the relevant situation, Dai Qiong stood silently and did not speak, and Dai Nuo kept asking the doctor this and that, fortunately, Dr. Wen did not show impatience and answered one by one.

Cheng Junnan made up his mind to live with Dai Zheng, Huangtian Hospital is on the outskirts of the capital, every time he comes and goes for a certain amount of time, he has decided to live down, as for Rui Rui, he was wronged for a while, he took over on the weekend, lived in Dai Nuo's house on weekends, and was taken care of by Fu Tingxi, and the bodyguards also left three.

Before Dai Zheng and the others ate at the hotel near Huangtian Hospital, they asked Dai Nuo to go back, Rui Rui grabbed Dai Zheng's thighs and did not want to go back, crying bitterly, Dai Zhenghao said that he promised a number of unequal treaties before letting him go back with Dai Nuo.