chapter 13 warmth

how long has there been no sense of lovesickness that is not seen for a day, and cheng junnan and dai zheng rarely have this strong feeling after they get married.

if it is not outside now, if it is not holding rui rui in his hand now, maybe he will now directly throw himself into dai zheng's arms and hum and ask for comfort, showing weakness in front of his husband is definitely his strength, if the husband and wife earn more money every day than who, who has stronger work ability, who has better figure, then what marriage, love a fart, not to mention the concept of conceiving children together.

sleep confused rui rui was taken by dai zheng sitting in the car, strong and calm cheng junnan quickly sat in the car, he really almost burst into tears in front of dai zheng, these days are really not easy, can not show weakness in front of the son, more tragic is that the son because of the show to break the handle.

closing the car door, cheng junnan was trying to seek comfort from dai zheng, but rui rui, who was taken over by dai zheng, woke up at this critical time, and found that the person holding him was the father who thought the most in these days, and immediately blushed, and threw himself into his father's arms and shouted: "daddy, i miss you so much!" then

, cheng junnan watched as their father and son qingqing me in front of him, which was almost jealous.

dai zheng kissed his son's forehead, and then pressed his forehead against his forehead and said, "daddy misses you too." after saying that, he tilted his head to look at his precious lover who had begun to be lucky and said, "well, there is also daddy."

cheng junnan snorted coldly, and pouted sourly: "dare to love me is a incidental." aa

low, thick laugh spilled out of dai zheng's mouth, and he clenched the palm of cheng junnan's right hand: "i still eat your son's vinegar."

cheng junnan,

who was tightly shaken, did not hum coldly at this time, and his heart was more comfortable, which showed that the male god of the county was very proud and delicate in front of her husband.

as soon as the son held it in his arms dai zheng found his injured hands, and yesterday afternoon he received a report on the situation sent by the program team's eyeliner, and he was eager to fly to their father and son immediately, but considering that cheng junnan could handle it well, he did not have the impulse to find someone. up to now, he is still particularly worried about his son's hand, "i will look for a doctor again when my son's hand is."

on the son, the two cared about the same degree, but this did not affect cheng junnan's competition with his son for his son's vinegar.

cheng junnan shook dai zheng's slightly cool hand back: "well, although the doctors in the program group are careful, it is better to find dr. liu to see."

rui rui just woke up, now it is the time of the spirit, he began to talk to his father about the children he has known in the past few days, saying that they also give gifts to themselves, he also shared his milk with le le brother, compared to the well-behaved in front of outsiders, rui rui at this time is more lively.

in front of his father and father, he showed his side more directly, chattering non-stop, and after he finished, he asked his father's opinion, and asked his father to accompany him to choose gifts for his brothers and sisters and give them back to them.

rui rui, whose watery eyes were glowing, had no idea of going to the show again if his little hand was injured, and cheng junnan was still relieved, thinking that he would complain to dai zheng that his little paw was injured after he returned, and he wanted his father to kiss him. <