chapter 80 grinding people

The day after returning to the main house, Dai Qiong also returned from the dust, it is said that he went to the country to do scientific research, and it was difficult to have a holiday to return to China for half a month to rest, and it was a great happiness to be able to eat and drink at home for half a month.

The whole family knows that Dai Qiong has no interest in Huang Yu, his interest is all in doing design, but he is also a high-end scientific and technological researcher, and he is the pride of the Dai family. For the development of children's ambitions, Dai father and dai mother have never had the idea of stopping, they can develop as much as they want, as long as they are not killing people and setting fires, it does not matter if they are adulterers, with their good genes of the Dai family, they will definitely do what they want.

At the moment of family reunion, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not think about those troubles.

Mid-Autumn Dinner is still handled by Dai Mu and Fu Mu, Fu Tingxi laid the groundwork, originally Cheng Junnan also wanted to go, but he had a commitment to take care of, they pushed out of the kitchen, besides, he entered the kitchen is not as good as Dai Zheng, the dishes made are really average.

People have to do more dishes, Cheng Junnan first gave Chengcheng a fragrant bath, and then took him to the hall to watch his brothers play, Big Black likes Chengcheng, the tip of his nose sniffs around his feet, and licks his round-toed shoes with the tip of his tongue.

After taking a bath, Cheng Chengcheng, who was in good spirit, stretched out his small paws and was about to go to the ear of the big black, Cheng Junnan asked when the big black would take a bath, and it was determined that after a round of washing today, Cheng Junnan let Chengcheng touch, his body was not as good as Rui Rui Jiangjiang, and everything should be done with caution. Chengcheng is sick, and it must be a big deal for them. <

Nowadays, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng are gradually moving towards middle age, they can't have a third child, Chengcheng is their late son, and the youngest in the family, it hurts a little, even Rui Rui is busy growing up and loving his brother, which shows how high Chengcheng's status in the hearts of everyone is.

The weak are more likely to gain the sympathy and attention of others.

Before dinner, he still had to feed the youngest two in the family first, and the task of feeding Chengcheng to Eat was handed over to Dai Zheng, who did not live up to the entrustment, successfully completed the task, and the chengcheng who ate custard in his arms was still obedient and particularly quiet. When the little guy loves to laugh, he will smile very happily, and when he does not laugh, he will look at people with a small face and a pair of bone-like eyes. He also especially loves to be clean, as long as he pees without changing the diaper, he will cry, and it is not good to change it late, it seems that the cleanliness of the two brothers has been inherited from their father, which is really the quality of turtle hair.

After feeding and accepting, the little guy comfortably yawned a little, the tender little mouth was not to mention how cute it was, before dinner had started, he fell asleep, Dai Zheng skillfully wiped his small mouth and put it on the crib on the first floor.

Rui Rui took Jiang Jiang to look at his sleeping brother along the crib, Jiang Jiang also raised his little feet and stretched out his little paws to touch Chengcheng's face, Rui Rui duly stopped him from doing this, it was a good thing that his brother could sleep, Jiang Jiang, who listened to Rui Rui very much, retracted his paws, the two whispered again, and finally went to the restaurant for dinner under the call of the adult.

Jiang Jiang had already eaten, but everyone was at the table, he also climbed to his children's chair to drink soup, there was Fu Tingxifu to take care of him, and he didn't need other people to pay attention, today there were more people in the family, and they ate more happily. <