chapter 81 rainy and rainy days

The political situation today seems to be calm, but in fact it is turbulent.

Dai Zheng's identity is a businessman, not involved in state affairs, but business and politics seem to be separated, but also closely related, without the support of the government, many projects will certainly not go well, find good investors will make the cause to a higher level.

He Ruoming is engaged in politics, and he is Dai Zheng's friend, they naturally know how to choose, but the Dai family does not want to muddy the muddy waters of politics, too complicated, easy to get into trouble. The Dai family and the He family have been neutral for many years, but now that the situation is related to the development of the He family, Dai Zheng cannot sit idly by, whether he explicitly supports him or secretly pushes him, which is the most critical issue for them now.

Now the He family is more nervous than Dai Zheng, He Ruoming came to Dai Zheng's house to play also want to relax and relax, recently everywhere is full of crisis, the pressure is quite large, he feels that he is about to get a few years old.

When Asked about political matters by Dai Zheng, He Ruoming still had to analyze specific problems with his friends, and the two stayed in the study for half an hour before coming out, but it was always good that things were progressing, and the road and direction were gradually clear.

In fact, they don't think about this problem, many people have long pulled the Dai family on the He family's boat, who let He Ruoming and Dai Zheng be friends, and their relationship is known to many people.

Dai Zheng and He Ruoming's relationship network is not bad, how can they not have a status, of course, they are also the target of the political center figures, with their support in the election turnout will be higher. Nowadays, Dai Zheng's influence is not generally large, and who can win him over is a big help. BBut who wants to be a stepping stone to politics?

Cheng Junnan saw that Dai Zheng and He Ruoming had not come out of the study for a long time, and seeing that they were about to eat, he simply knocked on the door: "Dinner." Bringing

work emotions home is the most unwise choice, so Dai Zheng rarely mentions things about work when he leaves the study, and the home is used to relax.

"Well, okay, we'll be right away." They did not lock the door, Cheng Junnan twisted the door handle, Dai Zheng smiled at him, the tacit understanding between the four eyes between the two is not generally comparable, has entered the old husband and wife mode, mutual understanding of each other.

He Ruoming couldn't help but sigh, "Before, I didn't expect you to be able to go so far with Cheng Junnan."

Dai Zheng said: "I didn't think about it, he is very good, and the family will be better in the future." The two old friends did not say anything else, it was time to eat dinner, the two people who were almost a hundred years old together, still playing from childhood to adulthood, good enough to wear the same pair of pants, what else can not be understood, can not say. Probably because they are too familiar with it, they can understand it without saying it.

While gaining a loving family, a firm friendship is also precious and to be cherished.

Time always flies, especially in a pleasant and relaxed environment, and innocent children always attract adults to sigh and sigh, and they are more relaxed, with innocent smiling faces, there are more laughter. <

Tiger Tiger is a naughty child, now he can walk and then keep walking around the house, fortunately, the corners and corners of the home are wrapped, and it will not hurt. As The father of the tiger, He Yutao, his task is to follow the tiger around, before he has begun to eat dinner he is tired and sweaty, taking care of the child is more tired than he shoots half a day of drama, but he is very happy, the son is his, how tired, how fun.