chapter 85 consummation

The day before the day was too hi, except for Rui Rui's face looking worse, everyone else was full of red light, admitted that he still wanted to go out to play today, but the parents did not want to take them out again, Rui Rui blew the wind last night and scared them into a cold sweat.

After they cleaned up, they prepared to go home, Cheng Junnan and Dai Ji collected, and Rui Rui took his brother to play on the sofa.

The younger brother who stayed in his brother's arms was always very quiet, not noisy or noisy, and probably knew that his brother was sick last night.

The luggage back home was carried by the bodyguards, who sat in his stroller, and they took a special elevator directly from the negative floor.

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not stop at the hotel much longer, and returned home with the children.

How many days they went out to play, the nanny at home was on vacation for a few days, cheng junnan and Dai Zheng also came back before they came back, cleaned the house quite clean, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng were satisfied when they returned.

After the holiday, Rui Rui returned to school, Dai Zheng also continued his busy work, Cheng Junnan also watched the children while reviewing the examination, he is probably the hardest to learn the film emperor in the entertainment industry, people take the film emperor is to continue to make movies, but he is at home with children plus graduate school.

However, there is nothing wrong with this, at least Cheng Junnan can calm down and think about life, although there is nothing to think about.

Watching the children grow older day by day, Cheng Junnan was happy in his heart, and he hoped that such a day could go slower. <

After the three-day holiday of the New Year, it is soon ushered in by the annual Spring Festival. Their family, the Spring Festival is naturally to go back to the main house with Dai Dad and Dai Mom, Dai Qiong also made a girlfriend, this year is ready to take home to the family over, as for whether it is good or bad, they as brothers also have to give each other long eyes.

During the Spring Festival, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng took the children back to the main house, and Dai Qiong brought his girlfriend to the house on the fourth day of the New Year.

In the process of eating, although his girlfriend is a fan of Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng, her attitude after seeing them is not similar, but it makes Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng feel deeply uncomfortable, and the two did not talk to the lady much in the process. Dai Nuo and Fu Tingxi feel the same way, Dai Qiong is embarrassed by his girlfriend, and his skills in recognizing people need to be improved.

Not long after the Spring Festival, the news of Dai Qiong's change of girlfriend came, and indeed there was no resentment, none of the whole family liked her, if Dai Qiong really married her, there would definitely be many contradictions in life, and the personal quality of his ex-girlfriend was indeed a little worse.

However, it is better to divide it.

In March, Cheng Junnan participated in the examination and research of a university, and was admitted to a famous teacher with the second place in the total number, which opened his path of study, and the tutor did not give him special treatment because he was a star.

During the busy period of study, Chengcheng had two more fevers, but both were in danger. <

In the second half of the year, Cheng Junnan took over the new movie, before filming, Cheng Junnan received a call from Mu Yunling, asking him if he could go with him to He Yutao's crew to visit the class, and he would be more at ease if cheng Junnan had it, after all, he really had no contact with the entertainment industry.