chapter 32 it's all right

The rainstorm hit, landslides and flowing rocks, people who went to the county for help naturally did not take that daily road, and the only two young people in the village took the four people who came with the crew to copy the path down the mountain. The mountain village they photographed is actually a mountain mountain, a mountain belonging to the mountain group, even if it is a relatively remote area, it takes an hour and a half to drive from the county to the village, the road is blocked and even the motorcycle cannot pass, and can only use manpower to go down the mountain.

Cheng Junnan's clothes that he had just changed were wet again, and when the six of them went down the mountain, they all walked the mountain by hand, the road was all yellow mud, the leaves in the forest were wet and particularly slippery by the rain, and the six people almost all slipped. However, fortunately, they are more in line with each other's footsteps, the two villagers are also experienced, all the way down is relatively smooth, the four people in the crew are also often exercising, young and strong, the speed of moving forward is OK, no one drags their legs.

It takes an hour and a half to drive from the road □ winding around, and it takes more than two hours for several of them to go down the mountain.

Not far from the county, they can find villagers at the foot of the mountain to drive them to the county for help, they thought there should be a signal here, but unfortunately there is no, it can not be more tragic.

The owner only had a dilapidated old Jinbei car, and the crew also had plans to go down the mountain, so all six of them got on the Jinbei car. The residents under the mountain are relatives of one of the young people in the villagers, but they are not afraid to drive the car away, and people are particularly generous, when it comes to saving people, the car keys are directly thrown out, and they are not embarrassed at all.

After half an hour of bumping in the dilapidated Jinbei car, they finally reached the county, found the police, and asked them to save people. <

By this time it was nearly midnight.

However, after they arrived, they unexpectedly found that the people on duty in the police said that they had sent a large number of police forces up the mountain to rescue, not only the county went to the people, but also the professional rescue team from the city, and the person also said that the helicopters were all coming and driving straight to the mountains to save people.

Cheng Junnan touched his pocket, and when he got to this side, the mobile phone should have a signal.

He had to report peace to his family first.

*

When Cheng Junnan and the others came down the mountain for help, the rescue team had just left for less than an hour, and their rapid appearance was still thanks to Dai Zheng. Three helicopters sat on the rescue team and Dai Zheng, who at this time looked solemn and extremely serious, as if he could stop crying at night.

Naturally, some people on the helicopter know where the crew is, and the county police have begun to dig up the mud that slipped down so that the rescue convoy could pass, in order to prevent the landslide from continuing, the local police put on the shelf on the road, and it was okay to top it for a while.

The rescue team on the helicopter arrived at the village and stopped at the drying ground where the villagers usually dried their rice, which was quite convenient.

However, the crew members are more confused, the people who went down the mountain found someone so quickly? Civilian police and rescue teams arrived one after another.

Director Xu knew that the shooting could not be carried out, so he had already asked the crew to put away various shooting tools and shoot when the weather was clear. TThis time they found here for the sake of the effect to shoot, it seems that they have to change the location to shoot, the loss is big.