chapter 35 being beaten

No matter how much He Yutao pestered

whether Mu Yunling would settle accounts with him, the latter hid in the school's laboratory almost every day to do experiments.

Last night stayed up until midnight, slept directly on the folding bed in the laboratory for a few hours, at six o'clock in the morning he bought breakfast and went home to rest, today is the weekend he can sleep a good day, the experimental effect has just been completed, he still wants to continue to observe tomorrow.

I thought that I would be able to wake up at two or three o'clock in the afternoon, but Mu Yunling slept directly until six o'clock in the evening, and when he got up, he was still a little confused, and he basically went to the school canteen to eat, not only to save money, but also not to cook his own food.

After washing, he took their school's exclusive meal card and went out to forage for food, and now Mu Yunling is not short of money, but he has suffered hardships and knows that it is not easy to make money, so he will not spend money indiscriminately.

The school occupies a large area and took nearly twenty minutes to reach the canteen. In fact, it is not so much a canteen as a restaurant, with five floors. The food provided on the first to third floors is about the same, the fourth floor has a variety of snacks and snacks, and the fifth floor is where you can open a small stove.

Today, I suddenly smelled that the food on the first to third floors was too fragrant, a little chest tightness and wanted to vomit, Mu Yunling simply went directly to the fifth floor to open a small stove.

After eating enough, Mu Yunling found that he was a little tired again, and then he began to feel sleepy, and he originally wanted to go to the laboratory to go around, but after considering half a day, he still went home to take a bath and sleep. <

As a person who has been working in the laboratory as a writer for many years, Mu Yunling has no time to watch all kinds of novel gossip news, and at most he uses the weekend to watch a movie, and other entertainment activities are few and far between.

No girlfriend, no boyfriend of the single dog, and often untrimmed, Mu Yunling was repeated by his brother many times, the only time he would take care of himself was to go to his big brother's house, saving him from worrying about his nearly thirty-year-old single dog all day long. The school is marked with double eleven everywhere, and Mu Yunling, who went home to sleep, decided not to return to the laboratory tomorrow, and he was going to go out to watch a movie to relieve the pressure of his inner singleness.

As long as he didn't introduce him to his boyfriend and girlfriend, he really couldn't stand the elderly female professors at school.

In order not to clash with the students of the school, Mu Yunling still drove to a movie theater far away from the school, where the daily flow of people came and went, couples drove after car, looked at the movies that the theater could choose at this stage, blockbusters he did not choose, his seats were couples before and after, which would make him depressed.

A relatively small number of people were chosen, it was a suspense film, there may be bloody and violent scenes, it is marked that only fourteen years old is allowed to watch, since there is a limit, there is no such terrible creature as a bear child, of course, his little nephew is not counted among the bear children.

Mu Yunling's purchase of "Public Bodyguard" was almost time, he went to a bathroom, and then bought popcorn and Coke to find his seat and sat down, Mu Yunling, who had always been a person, did not notice that he was sitting in the back row, that is, his neighbor was a person who was a little familiar. <

The temperature in the other party's eyes when he saw him was a few points colder, he didn't believe that there would be such a coincidence in the world, it must be this damn guy who was following him, he saw Mu Yunling silently nibbling on popcorn and drinking Coke, his heart became more and more angry, and he actually ate in front of him, rude guy!