chapter 20 gossip

At the same time that cheng junnan took his son to the show, dai zheng happened to deal with some important things here, he was glad that his two treasures were not there, and the filming of the program "let's go" was also relatively confidential, and it was estimated that they would not be hurt.

at this time, dai zheng's face was as heavy as water, and his special assistant peng yuanzhou was silently recording that dai zheng had just proposed a series of arrangements, this time it was not only they who had a headache, but the people who provoked them should have more headaches.

"the incident in the museum construction project has been found to be man-made or accidental?" dai zheng asked after signing a document.

peng yuanzhou said: "the information has just arrived in my mailbox, mr. dai, i will send it to you later."

dai zheng said, "well, junnan, they will come back the day after tomorrow, you will send someone to pick them up and bring a few more bodyguards, i don't want anything to happen."

peng yuanzhou nodded, "yes."

he knew what to do, in the dai family, he must have such a realization, the dai family is not low in identity, let alone dai zheng, his economic mind is worth counting with hundreds of millions.

in the capital, it is naturally impossible for the dai family to be the only one, and there are three other major families, and their existence restricts the development of the four major families. in dai zheng's generation, there are several outstanding peers, and the competition between several families is naturally impossible to avoid, but the harmful things have not been encountered during dai zheng's tenure, this time is only the first grain, but i don't know who is so bold.

aren't they afraid that the dai family will find out and find those who are manipulating the project? <

there is naturally no problem in doing business to talk about scheming, but the things that rise to human life are illegal crimes, who will cover up, and now it is a society under the rule of law.

after explaining the special arrangement of the schedule for nearly a month, dai zheng clicked on the email that peng yuanzhou had just sent, and after the content in the attachment was downloaded, he clicked to open, although the content was not much, but the more dai zheng looked at the face, the worse it was.

the four major families in the capital are the dai family, the he family, the zhou family, and the xi family.

the dai family is the first of the four major families, and the other three have different achievements in their respective fields, including the business, political, military, whether they are bothering the dai family or disturbing the dai family, everyone has a number in mind, and the common point is that they will not easily offend the dai family.

there was an anomaly in the construction of the museum this time, perhaps some people began to look down on the steady development of the dai family, no, it should be said that the distance from them is getting farther and farther, it is to drag them back, but dai zheng's hind legs are so easy to drag.

this time involved the zhou family, although it was not a problem with the company under the zhou family, but it was also related to the in-laws of the zhou family, whether the zhou family made it deliberate, or the zhou family did not know anything.

the zhou family does not know, believe?

the current head of the zhou family is zhou baifan, a politician who has a certain position in the central government, and is currently the minister of state finance, holding a full position.