chapter 24 incoming calls

A show suddenly catching fire is both expected and unexpected, whether it is people, programs, movies, TV series, sudden fire is nothing strange. Cheng Junnan did not lose himself because of the show "Let's Go", he had been rolling in the show business circle for many years, what bitterness had not been eaten, how could he not have encountered things that were flattered and snuggled.

At this time, Cheng Junnan began to prepare to enter the "Heart Road Crazy Flower" crew according to Li Jianfeng's arrangement, Cheng Junnan is the male protagonist, he is the man who lost love, the specific schedule has communicated with the director, and his main work is now placed in the programs of "Heart Road Crazy Flower" and "Let's Go".

A week later, Cheng Junnan appeared in the "Crazy Flowers" crew, because he will follow the "Let's Go" program group to the next city in a few days, Cheng Junnan also communicated with the director about the content of the shooting, they mainly did not need to shoot the part of the location in these days, and if he needed to make up for it later, he would come back again, the director felt that there was no problem, he agreed, and he could arrange the next thing.

The opening ceremony of the film was held in the first shooting location in Beijing, Cheng Junnan appeared in front of media reporters for the first time after appearing in the "Let's Go" program, on the day of attendance, he wore a well-tailored silver suit, and his hands and feet showed that he was a personable man, and the only female character in the play sat next to him, and there was not much intimacy after learning that he was a married man. <

Because there is no need at all, and as a person in the circle, I more or less know that the man who married Cheng Junnan is not simple, but who it is, it seems that it is not clear.

On the day of the film's opening ceremony, Cheng Junnan attended as a male lead actor, he sat next to Director Xu, and at the same time attracted nearly fifty media to appear, not for anything else, for his sudden return to the entertainment circle and future development, as well as his family, and his son, as long as he got the answer to a question, it was the bonus of these media reporters, and he was not willing to let his bonus fly away in front of his eyes.

As a director who has sprung up, although Xu Tuzhi has made several blockbuster movies, he is also a first-line director in the directing industry, and he has never seen such a big battle at the launch ceremony, and his film has not yet begun to attract so many media reporters, which is a bit incredible.

However, he quickly reacted, these media reporters are all from Chong Cheng Junnan, they started with questions about the movie, and then they all crowded in front of Cheng Junnan, asking questions endlessly, and they didn't have any side with their movies.

The atmosphere of the scene can be said to be very lively, the reporters are also extremely active, but the focus is not on the movie at all, Cheng Junnan does not answer any questions about non-movies, the reporters know that he is also an old fritter, did not expect to be so oily, slippery, want to ask out some privacy can not ask. <

Li Jianfeng stood below, he followed Cheng Junnan out, he had long known that he had anticipated this situation now, under his prompting, several reporters who were bought by him immediately asked Xu Dao questions about film shooting, and then asked some questions about the male second.

Other media reporters saw that Cheng Junnan no longer opened his mouth, knowing that he would not get any benefits from continuing to entangle, after the boot ceremony, he had to leave sadly, how Cheng Yingdi did not open his mouth, although he smiled softly, but we wanted to know more about Rui Rui and Rui Rui's mother.

Fortunately, the boot ceremony was in the suburbs, there were not many people, after the end of the Cheng Junnan took the car driven by Li Jianfeng to leave, tomorrow will officially start shooting, he must go home tonight to sleep well, and leave those messy things behind.

Everyday life after marriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara