chapter 08 drinking milk

When Cheng Junnan slept sweetly with his son, they may have dreamed of Dai Dad in their dreams just after a meeting with the executives at this time, Chairman Dai returned to the office, leaned back in a chair, he pinched his tight brow, really tired.

The family portrait of the family of three was placed on the left side of the desk, and Dai Zheng saw the two shiny creatures with the "V" character at a glance, and the serious face couldn't help but show a soft smile, not knowing how they lived on the first day of the program group.

He knows that the program team does not count the use of mobile phones and other electronic products by father and son, and now he wants to contact them, but he believes that Cheng Junnan can take his son well, don't look at his son who usually sticks to himself tightly, to say how to get the awkward son, or Cheng Junnan is the best at it. He didn't know it himself, but Dai Zheng knew it all, but he didn't say it all the time, which was equivalent to sex.

Turn off the lamp in front of the table, Dai Zheng took off the half-frame glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose, and it was really not used to being noisy at home without the big one and the small one.

Say not worried, or worry that they will not eat well and sleep well, more and more potential to be an old mother. No, it should be since he met the grinding Cheng Junnan he has tapped the potential of being an old mother, after Rui Rui was born, his old mother's function has been fully exerted, more and more handy, more skilled than skilled workers, if you can take the grade, maybe you can also take the most advanced exam. <

Dai Zheng is the helmsman of the Huangyu Group, and the Dai family has always had a pivotal position in the business world, and has a long history, so long that it will be pushed forward for hundreds of years. He is now the chairman of Dai Jia Huangyu Group, the real chairman, not mixed with a little falsehood, before he graduated from college began to work hard at the grassroots level of Huangyu Group, did not go through the back door to say, even into the company internship is through their own strength interview to come in.

As the Dai family, the most understood is low-key, this is the Dai family rules, is left by the old ancestors, has been guarded by these descendants, the ancestors of the right to listen, the wrong can also listen, can judge good and bad, that shows that you have the ability. As long as you don't harm nature and do not do illegal and criminal things, as long as the Dai family still has the ability to protect you until the day when your life ends.

The Dai family is low-key and short-sighted, otherwise their careers will not be getting stronger and stronger, getting bigger and bigger, and no one has the way to calculate how many industries and how many assets the Dai family has, and the so-called listed companies are only part of the dai family's assets. The family is big, it needs a capable and young helmsman, long-term vision, shrewd and brainy, looking around, in each generation or every generation of the Dai family, there will be outstanding juniors, and the Dai family will naturally spare no effort to support them.

The ancestors of the ancestors have experienced a lot of intrigues in the big family, and have also seen many examples of intrigues, and the result is that the family is not prosperous for three generations, it is simply a generation that is not as good as a generation, and the ancestors of the Dai family have learned their lessons and formulated the steps for the growth of the younger generations of the Dai family.

If you want to inherit the Dai family, you have to show your skills, and it doesn't matter if you don't want to inherit a career that you like, no one will say that you are not self-motivated. TThe Dai family has money, as long as the children of the Dai family can go to school, and those with good academic performance can also go abroad for further study, what? You don't want to go abroad and you want to start a business, that's okay, which industry you want to develop, wait for the family investment department to verify, if you have the ability will give you a development fund to develop your career. What if it fails? What to do, the family investment department only gives everyone a chance, other times or obediently rely on themselves, the family's funds can not be wasted casually, there are many queues behind it is not? Do you mean to occupy other people's development funds casually?