chapter 06 hoeing the ground

after knowing the next plan, the fathers are to catch the ducks on the shelves, but before the ducks are on the shelves, we must first solve the problems of the ducks, not every child is like zhuang handsome's son who beats chicken blood like all kinds of excitement.

this is the first time that the children have gone out to complete the shooting task, and to be separated from the fathers, there are naturally children who are reluctant to do so.

although rui rui, who has already played with zhuang yueqing, has a little attachment to his father, everything in the farm is something he has not been exposed to before, and his little curiosity begins to grow, and he wants to go out with his brother.

the program group said that the dishes picked back by their children in the afternoon are what they use to cook at night, and the fathers began to tell their children what to pick, oh, in fact, they also talked casually, and when they looked, they knew that the fathers usually did not go out to buy vegetables to cook.

cheng junnan himself had no idea about the dish, so he instructed his son to pick what he liked.

rui rui looked relaxed carrying the small basket, and he nodded, "well, i know." although he was

only three years old, he couldn't stand the fact that his two fathers were in good shape, tall, and the little guy's body bones were also very good. after putting on his hat, cheng junnan confirmed again whether his small kettle was carried.

the children's shooting process was followed by a choreographer and videographer throughout the process, and any problems were immediately dealt with and reported. <

cheng junnan, who was not at ease before leaving, once again instructed: "you must remember what daddy just said, you know?"

rui rui was led by zhuang yueqing, taking a step back to the head three times, it seems that it is not a little unwilling, it is simply not reluctant to give up, his reaction is actually not obvious, the most obvious is du mengting's daughter, sweet little girl directly cried.

rui rui sprinkled more in cheng junnan's arms, and it was estimated that he also had the idea of not wanting to go if he rubbed it again.

time is not waiting for anyone, the program team decided, the children first take to pick vegetables, as for the sweet little girl is not willing to leave the father, then the father continues to coax, the other fathers are taking the seeds of the vegetables that have been divided, wearing straw hats and rolling up the pants legs to hoe the ground!

children have grandma with nature to be guided to pick what kind of dish, rui rui is smart, grandma said to pick what he picked, before picking also asked a sentence is good or not, amusing grandma happy hehe. however, rui rui especially loves the two colors of green pepper and red pepper, picked a lot, half a basket is, the choreographer sisters of the program group silently make up for the brain, so envious of the pepper, i really hope that i can also pick it like a pepper and be taken home.

rui rui was the first time to pick vegetables, at first he couldn't make it, he pulled hard, and sat on the ground with a butt, sat the dish bent over, blinked his innocent eyes and then stood up again, threatening to take care of his brother zhuang leqing everywhere, completely forgetting what he had said.

on the contrary, lu fengfeng, who seemed to be weak, lifted rui rui up and said, "rui rui is fine, let's just pick the vegetables that sit in the bend and bring them back." <

rui rui obediently nodded, "thank you brother." the choreographer's

strange aunt had a rule that she could not come forward to help, otherwise they would cover rui rui in their arms in the morning and take good care of it, the son of the male god of the shadow emperor.