chapter 68 dental treatment

Thinking for many days, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng decided to spend Ruirui's birthday in China and then go to D country, they went there is basically a vacation, Cheng Junnan can also go to teach in the acting university, Dai Zheng naturally can also go to a special invited professor of economics, originally he had that qualification, where there were many world famous universities.

Rui Rui's birthday is at the end of July, they just invite some relatives and friends to come to dinner, open a small barbecue party in the villa, is Rui Rui's favorite, but also Cheng Junnan's favorite, belongs to the category of self-help.

On the day that Rui Rui was preparing for the birthday barbecue party, Dai Mother and Dai Dad Fu Tingxi both ran over to help, don't look at Fu Tingxi with Jiang Jiang, who is a few months old, in fact, Jiang Jiang is particularly obedient, Rui Rui basically does not cry or make trouble when he plays with him, and seems to like this brother very much.

After a hundred days, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng sent him a gold longevity lock together, now hanging on his neck, changing into summer clothes can now be seen, small meat circle, fat and whirring, Rui Rui's favorite thing to do is to pinch his brother's meat.

In the afternoon, when He Yutao brought Mu Yunling over, he saw Rui Rui and Jiang Jiang playing on the lawn covered with mats, while the adults were busy with their own. Dai Zheng recovered well, and they were all happy about it.

In the evening, Tang Miaoyu also came with his own children, Xu Gongzi, Chang Zhixin, and Nian Lequn also brought gifts, and they came not only to give gifts to Rui Rui on Rui Rui's birthday this time, but also to see how Dai Zheng recovered. Since he fell ill, Dai Zheng was reclusive, and several of their friends did not get together much. <

Uncle Dai and Aunt Dai also came with their family.

There are two big ones with a few small ones, but they can also have fun, Cheng Junnan and Dai Mama prepare food at home, but he basically just sees if there is anything enough, and then let Li Sister-in-law and the nanny who came to the main house to supplement.

On the table, it was inevitable to drink, seeing that Dai Zheng was about to pick up a wine glass to pay tribute to his friend, Cheng Junnan quietly changed a glass of grape juice for him and whispered: "The doctor said you can't drink."

Dai Zheng agreed, he is not an alcoholic, friends naturally have no opinion, Xu Gongzi actually quipped a few words about Cheng Junnan, and then let Cheng Junnan toast, in order to enliven the atmosphere Cheng Junnan still drank the wine, who let him be Dai Zheng's lover.

The gifts that everyone gave to Rui Rui are more than one shining, Xu Gongzi can't think of anything famous, he has directly sent the car keys, Cheng Junnan said that he was speechless, it is really not a toy model, but really a sports car, from Rui Rui can get a driver's license There are still more than ten years to go?

There was no reason to return the gifts sent out, and Dai Zheng and Cheng Junnan had to silently help Rui Rui accept them first, and then talk about it later.

After singing the birthday song and eating Rui Rui's cake, the adults sat down to drink and chat and eat barbecue, and the children had a nanny to take care of, and they didn't need to be distracted.

There are more men than women present, and it has to be lamented that the majority of people in this world who love each other of the same sex still make up the majority.

When the crowd was having a good time, the security guard called to say that there were guests coming. <

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng were a little puzzled, the guests they invited today were all coming, and no one should know that they were quietly doing Rui Rui's birthday. The security guard told them that the other party was an elder, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng still let him go, guessing who it was? Did any of the elders they knew not come over? The third uncle's family is also here.