chapter 18 heart congestion

There is a way that the love enemy sees the love enemy is extremely red-eyed, Cheng Junnan naturally does not look at his love enemy He Yutao, but he is dead or alive and does not look at the other party, not for anything else, just because he is also a big coffee in the entertainment industry, and he is still Dai Zheng's hair small, and his heart is deeply uncomfortable.

At this time, He Yutao's career is like day in the day, and Cheng Junnan has recently planned to come back, and the two still have a little gap in their careers, and at this point, Cheng Junnan's heart is even more uncomfortable.

Being able to meet in the mall, mainly He Yutao had a commercial activity in the mall today, which had just ended before Cheng Junnan came, so the flow of people was not obvious, and it was not without reason that they could meet He Yutao just right.

Because the place where they met each other happened to be an international brand men's clothing store, many celebrities would customize high-end suits in this store, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng naturally did not need to come here to customize, they just happened to accompany their son to buy gifts and passed by this store, so they came in to see it.

Who knows that he met He Yutao and his agent who took clothes here so coincidentally, how He Yutao's feelings for Dai Zheng are, Cheng Junnan knows, dai Zheng also knows. He Yutao is also a well-known actor who has won the Film Emperor Award. His debut time was earlier than Cheng Junnan, only one year younger than Dai Zheng, almost the same age, the two of them have known each other for so many years, they have been going to school together since childhood, playing together, how cheng Junnan may not be nervous.

Although he had seen Dai Zheng when he was twenty-three years old, he also brushed negative points in front of the other party. Three years later, the two intersected again, and continued to pursue Dai Zheng, and his process of pursuing Dai Zheng was still relatively tortuous, among which there was a handwriting that Yu Tao hindered. HHe Yutao repeatedly said ambiguously that his relationship with Dai Zheng wanted Cheng Junnan to retreat in frustration, otherwise the two of them would have rolled the sheets early and had a son, which would require marriage before having children.

The two were married for a few years, and Cheng Junnan still did not have any good feelings for He Yutao, and whenever he saw him, he hugged Dai Zheng's arm tightly, as if he did not hug Dai Zheng tightly, he would be robbed.

At this time, Cheng Junnan saw that He Yutao's heart was still a little turbulent, but he had a little more confidence than a few years ago, and he had sons, and He Yutao would never destroy their family.

When I met him today, the first to open his mouth was He Yutao, who hid his emotions very well and said directly to Dai Zheng: "How did you come?" Cheng Junnan was

upset, how could my husband not come!

Obviously, He Yutao did not take Cheng Junnan seriously at all.

Dai Zheng took his son in his hand and said, "Just come in and have a look, Rui Rui called Uncle." Rui

Rui called uncle naturally there is no mistake, Cheng Junnan is still quite happy, and it is good to see He Yutao's face change. However, he was disappointed, He Yutao actually squatted down and rubbed Rui Rui's head, and then gave him a gem pin that he carried with him, the price was average for Dai Zheng, but it was still a little expensive for the child.

Rui Rui looked at his father and looked at his father, not knowing whether to do it or not, and finally let his son accept it in Dai Zheng. <

Mainly the color of the gem Rui Rui liked it, and he whispered to his father, "Daddy, this stone is the same color as red pepper."