chapter 17: love enemies

after leaving the studio with rui rui in a low profile, cheng junnan, who is inseparable from her husband, went directly to the headquarters of the huangyu group, which is where dai zheng's father works, as for the staff in the studio who want to sign autographs and look at him, there is li jianfeng, and it is estimated that there will be no big problems.

not many people know that he is the boss behind the scenes, and it is better not to know.

now cheng junnan still has a large number of fans, but he has always paid little attention to these, and he is too low-key, but this really makes his image in the fans more tall, otherwise how to become a male god in their eyes.

in fact, cheng junnan is the boss behind the scenes, but the real boss is still dai zheng, there will always be his shadow in it, cheng junnan naturally will not mind, after all, it is the husband he wants to live with for a lifetime. he doesn't know much about taking care of the company's affairs, he will only shoot dramas, in order to make him better shoot, away from the company's internal management work is the best policy.

how is dai zheng, who loves his wife and loves his wife, willing to let cheng junnan get tired, and every time he thinks about what has happened before, his heart palpitates.

did not ask the assistant to order takeaway, after arriving at the huangyu group, dai zheng, who was also extremely low-key in the company, took cheng junnan and rui rui to the second floor of the staff canteen to order a few dishes, they staggered the peak period of the staff meal, and there were basically not many people when they came to the canteen.

although there are not many people, this does not prevent some employees from recognizing dai zheng and cheng junnan, one is the big boss of their company, the other is cheng junnan, who has been in the shadow for many years but looks more and more handsome, plus a white and tender white porcelain doll, it is difficult to attract attention!

their lunch was still peaceful, and the employees were curious, but the gentle breath that permeated the big boss's whole body was completely different from what they knew every day, and no one dared to risk death to find cheng junnan to sign.

until they finished eating, a new employee who had just joined the company without knowing whether he was alive or dead walked forward with a trembling mood of excitement: "please, are you the emperor of cheng county nan county?" cheng junnan had

a good temper, nodded to the little girl whose face was almost hot and smoking, and smiled: "hello, i am." the

little girl screamed uncontrollably: "you, can you sign me a name?"

cheng junnan smiled and said, "of course, is there a pen?" the

little girl came to eat, which will carry a pen, a listen to the urgency of crying, a familiar signature pen suddenly handed to cheng junnan, that is, he bought the birthday gift for dai zheng the year before, after receiving, on the corner of the little girl's clothes signed the dragon flying phoenix dance cheng junnan three words.

the little girl who still wanted to say something saw dai zheng look at herself coolly, and then she ran away quickly, and cheng junnan helplessly glanced at his husband: "good villains are also your employees."

dai zhengcai ignored him, which is the same as cheng junnan eating his son's vinegar, he will also eat the vinegar of the fans, pinching his son's fleshy little face: "rui rui, let's go back upstairs to eat fruit." cheng junnan was

even more helpless about this, and then the family of three went to the direction of the special elevator.

other employees who did not dare to come forward to sign the autograph beat their chests, and they knew that they were also bold, and the signature of the movie emperor was at their fingertips, how could they be so timid! who knows if you can see the gun shadow emperor in the future! <