chapter 64 sickness

On the second day in H City, Cheng Junnan found that Zhao Mofei, who had been eyeing Dai Zhenghu yesterday, had disappeared and changed to a middle-aged man.

With the comparison of the middle-aged butler, Zhao Mofei really did not do anything right, and everyone unanimously did not mention Zhao Mofei as a person, and his whereabouts Cheng Junnan did not care.

After the itinerary of the three people was finalized, on the second or third day of arriving in H City, they toured the scenic spots of H City, and they would not be bored when they saw the scenery Rui Rui, Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng were more inclined to look at the scenery for fun. Their time is limited, and it is also quite interesting to stop and go and take a family portrait.

On the third night, they did not go back to the hotel villa, but stayed in a hot spring hotel on the mountain, soaked in a hot spring to go to the wet and cold atmosphere brought by the spring, Dai Zheng directly let people wrap up a place, they soaked in the hot spring while eating food, it was very enjoyable.

After eating and drinking, Dai Zheng also played with Rui Rui in the hot spring pool, which was a small swimming pool for Rui Rui, and Cheng Junnan also found it very interesting to watch them play by the pool, and soon he also joined their games and had a lot of fun.

At night, three people slept in the same super large room, and the tired Rui Rui slept earlier than the two adults and snored a little.

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng wanted to burn on the body, the two quietly ran to the bathroom to find stimulation, so that the whole body was sore before coming out of it, Cheng Junnan only remembered a problem before falling asleep, they seemed to have basically not used the condom. <

Sleepy and tired, or go to bed first, do not think about this problem.

After playing outside for two days, Cheng Junnan and Rui Rui flew home, dai zheng had to go to other cities, and could not accompany them back to the capital, and the two said that they had absolutely no problem going back by themselves. Before going back, Li Jianfeng sent him two assistants to open the hen protection mode one after the other to escort Cheng Junnan's father and son back to the capital, and a reporter from H City took a photo of their family of three at the airport. However, it is not negative news, so I don't bother to pay attention to them, and it is okay to update their status occasionally.

However, the result of the news is that Cheng Junnan was surrounded by fans when he got off the plane at the Beijing airport, fortunately, Li Jianfeng had a prescient bodyguard assistant and other people who came together to get out of the sea of people, Rui Rui's sleeves were torn off, and even the duck tongue hat on his head was not known which excited fan had it taken off. Although some are a bit embarrassed, it also proves that the popularity of Cheng Junnan and Rui Rui is high, fans like stars is terrible, black powder is also terrible, when the star is so distressed.

Rui Rui has adapted well, back to the car will also sort out their sleeves, the expression is very calm, quite Dai Zheng's usual handling attitude, Cheng Junnan suddenly felt very relieved, but also felt that there is something wrong, this age should not have such a performance, ah, must be because of his good genes.

After all, it was his son, and that was it, yes! As for the part of Dai Zheng's genes, Cheng Yingdi chose to ignore it completely.

Before returning home to put away his luggage, Cheng Junnan received a call from He Yutao, the tone was full of nervousness and anxiety, Cheng Junnan looked at the current month, it was almost the time of Mu Yunling's birth, and he knew what was going on with him. <

Cheng Junnan did not have time to talk to him, listen to Mu Yunling's feedback, and then look at his daily life to reach out and open his mouth, people are getting more and more rounded, and his skin is getting smoother and smoother, so he knows that he is living very well.