chapter 78 grow up

Cheng Junnan, who received Dai Zheng's call, looked at the car and was full of worry, he asked the driver to turn the car around and go to the most famous pediatric hospital in the city, and Chengcheng was sick again.

Dai Zheng on the phone only told Cheng Junnan that Heung Chengcheng had a fever and was now rushing to the hospital.

Cheng Junnan hung up the phone and leaned back on the chair, he also did not understand, Rui Rui was born after the body doubled to eat everything, but the younger son has poor immunity, a do not pay attention to it is easy to get sick, cough diarrhea fever is commonplace.

Could it be that he was older when he had a promise that led to this result? Can't you.

After six months, the child's immune system gradually develops, which will gradually improve the health of the body, and it is only more than four months.

Seeing the child suffering, as a father, his heart was full of intolerance, and he died of heartache.

Hurried to the hospital, I saw Dai Zheng sleeping with an uneasy chengcheng, and there was a bag of Xiaoice on his forehead.

It was now night, the pediatric hospital was not quiet, there were children's cries everywhere, and Cheng Junnan was more and more worried about his son's situation.

Knowing Dai Zheng's identity, the hospital arranged a VIP ward for them, but it was quite quiet, and Cheng Junnan's face was full of pain: "What happened to Chengcheng?"

When Dai Zheng came home from work, Chengcheng was still fine, but after taking a bath, his body temperature began to rise, and he did not care about eating dinner, so Dai Zheng contacted the family doctor to let him arrange to go to the Municipal Children's Hospital for treatment.

The family doctor looks at ordinary diseases, but the commitment is too small to treat casually.

After being sent to the hospital, the doctor recommended taking some anti-fever medicine and then physiotherapy, which is only four months old and must be carefully taken care of by parents.

Dai Zheng saw Cheng Junnan coming over, with a faint aroma of wine on his body, and said, "It's okay, the temperature is dropping." The doctor was afraid that Chengcheng's fever would repeat itself, and we should have to stay in the hospital tonight.

Cheng Junnan said with a sigh of relief: "Then let the driver go back and let the nanny pack some things and go to the hospital." Did you eat dinner?

Dai Zheng looked at his younger son lovingly, and shook his head at Cheng Junnan: "I was going to eat it, but my son was sick and immediately went to the hospital, so I let the nanny send the food hot and send it over, did you eat it?"

Cheng Junnan nodded, "I didn't eat much with the directors tonight, I'll accompany you to eat some later." After the two reached an agreement, Dai Zheng continued to sit in his original position, holding Chengcheng, always paying attention to his body temperature, while Cheng Junnan instructed Li Junnan and the newly invited nanny to send food and Chengcheng's supplies to the hospital.

Seeing that Chengcheng was not stable in his sleep, Cheng Junnan's heart was sour, and he half leaned on Dai Zheng's side and sighed lightly: "When I was pregnant with him, I definitely didn't notice something, let him suffer these sufferings." <

Dai Zheng freed up a hand and squeezed the back of his neck: "What does it have to do with you, now our task is to inherit and raise adults, he will become like Rui Rui and make us proud."

His comfort was obviously effective, Cheng Junnan sighed slightly, and then he and Dai Zheng had a little chat about the afternoon meeting, and when it came to the part where Sister Xi jumped out, Dai Zheng also praised Cheng Junnan for doing a good job, and those who were not grateful should deal with them like this.