chapter 67 really tired

Spring turned summer is only a blink of an eye, Dai Zheng returned home from the hospital in July, more than a year since they returned to China. After Dai Zheng returned home from the hospital, it did not mean that he could interrupt the later treatment and examination from then on, Cheng Junnan's proposal to go abroad could not be realized so quickly, not to mention that Rui Rui is now adapted to life here, and it is still necessary to consider carefully if he wants to go abroad for a while.

Until Dai Zheng was fully restored, Cheng Junnan would not leave his side and basically moved around the villa area every day. After Dai Zheng began to be able to eat, Cheng Junnan would go outside with him every day to exercise.

After returning home, Dai's mother lived at home, every day to study good food and drink, Dai Zheng's body gradually recovered, but the lost meat, or it takes a long time, after all, he is not a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy, to put it bluntly, people to middle age, the body is not so easy to recover.

Touching Dai Zheng's newly grown plush hair, Cheng Junnan smiled happily, "Hey, it's really comfortable to touch." Dai Zheng maliciously patted his buttocks: "You can only touch it once a day, and today's part is finished, don't touch it again."

Cheng Junnan timely closed his hand, otherwise Dai Zheng would not leave on his hip, did not expect that after the illness was cured, Dai Satyr or Dai Satyr, nothing had changed, looking at the thin cheeks, Cheng Junnan was still more or less very worried, how to raise back the spirit of the past. All kinds of precious tonic herbs are now piled up in their small warehouses.

"Stingy." Cheng Junnan sat down next to Dai Zheng, his head on his shoulder. <

Dai Zheng rubbed his face: "Well, I'm quite stingy. After chemotherapy, Dai Zheng's spirit was getting better and better, and Cheng Junnan was naturally happy in his heart.

However, as soon as his heart relaxed, Cheng Junnan fell ill, and he was sick like a mountain, and the fever was not stopped.

He did not want to go to the hospital, only the family doctor came to see him, Dai Zheng was on the side the whole time, he could not help much, but he could give him spiritual encouragement and comfort.

Two days later, Cheng Junnan woke up quietly, and when he saw Dai Zheng leaning on the head of the bed, his eyes were full of warmth and heartache, and Cheng Junnan opened his chapped lips to reveal a weak smile.

"Not afraid of infection to you?"

Dai Zheng got out of bed and poured him a glass of water, handed it to him, and helped him up with one hand and leaned on the head of the bed: "Don't be afraid." When Cheng Junnan drank water, Dai Zheng probed the temperature of his forehead again, and the temperature dropped, "Well, it's all right."

Cheng Junnan finished drinking the water and felt that his stomach was empty and said, "A little hungry."

Dai Zheng smiled at him: "Well, I'll let Sister-in-law Li give you a bowl of porridge." Then he hit an inside line.

When Cheng Junnan was sleeping, Dai Zheng deliberately closed the curtains, and now that he woke up, he pulled the curtains open, and Dai Zheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window to see Rui Rui who threw frisbee training big black downstairs. Now Rui Rui is more and more strong, the smaller he grows taller and taller, his face is longer and wider, the more like Dai Zheng, and the mood of watching him run and jump is getting better and better. <

Cheng Junnan, who was crooked on the pillow and did not want to move, saw that Dai Zheng's movement stopped, so he asked him curiously: "What's wrong?"

Dai Zheng looked back and smiled, "Rui Rui and DaHei are sprinkling joy below." He pushed open the floor-to-ceiling window, and Cheng Junnan heard Rui Rui's voice and the big black dog bark.