chapter 56 reminders

"Air Police" is about the male protagonist who hides the identity of the passenger on duty at an airline, and in the process will encounter various cases, as a passenger policeman, he must assist in handling, and there will be various aerial thrilling scenes in the process of handling, which is an adventure TV series.

Cheng Junnan read the entire TV series script and then looked at the director of the TV series, he is not very familiar with the director of the TV series, after Li Jianfeng explained that he knew that the director's filming technique is delicate, the scenes are usually more grand, costume history dramas and modern dramas are involved, and the director also has a good relationship with the national military department.

Although it is not a transformation, but Cheng Junnan also wants to have achievements in the TV series, the filming of the TV series is definitely to take time, since it is determined, the next things will be handed over to Li Jianfeng to arrange.

In the spring, when the peach blossoms are in full bloom, Cheng Junnan pinched his eyebrows, and just read the script "Air Police" that Director Zhong Qu had just revised, and the general lines could be written down, which was not a difficult thing for Cheng Junnan. He could feel that his memory had not declined in the past year, but had improved a lot compared to before the shadow.

In the spring, Cheng Junnan decided to organize a family outing.

Whoever travels has to be determined.

The Daino family's little baby has been almost two months old and loves to sleep very much, sleeping all the time except when he is hungry or wants to urinate or defecate.

After Fu Tingxi sat for forty days, the whole person gained ten pounds, the whole person looked several years younger, he was still relatively thin before, he did not expect to be ten pounds fat now, everyone will say a word after seeing him: You are fat and very cute. <

Fu Tingxi had to vent his fat anger on Daino, and then Daeno gained five pounds in two weeks.

The time of the spring tour is set for this weekend, they went to the farm in the suburbs to spend this weekend, the house was a friend of Dai Zheng, it was a country house, there was a yard, there were two plane trees planted in it, there was a peach orchard not far from the villa, standing on the third floor you can see a large peach blossom, Dai Zheng took him once, and after that, he did not forget the scenery there.

In a few months, Xiao Hei had grown into a big black, and turned around at the feet of Cheng Junnan: "The bigger you eat, the more you eat, and you can't afford to raise you."

Big Black let out a low whimper and spit out his tongue, Cheng Junnan bent down and rubbed its big head, and then took a ham for it to eat, Big Black jumped up and raised the ham back into its bowl, and ate the ham clean in two clicks.

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng did not think that the little black brought back by Rui Rui was actually quite humane, the weather was still good in the afternoon, Cheng Junnan took the big black to run outside, the small black followed closely behind, at five o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Junnan took the big black to the kindergarten to pick up Rui Rui home.

"Daddy!" Rui Rui was very happy to see Cheng Junnan and Dahei.

After Cheng Junnan placed Rui Rui in the car, let Dahei sit next to him, Cheng Junnan sat in front of him and drove, taking Rui Rui, Cheng Junnan did not go home directly, but went to Huangyu Group, they were going to pick up dad Dai Zheng from work.

When they arrived at the Huangyu Group, Cheng Junnan and Rui Rui saw Dai Zheng standing at the door saying goodbye to the customer, they did not disturb Dai Zheng, and only after those customers left did Cheng Junnan ring the horn. <