chapter 79 the tie

Regarding Rui Rui's desire to go to elementary school, Dai Zheng had a brief conversation with him, not knowing what they talked about, Cheng Junnan asked Dai Zheng, he just smiled, saying that rui rui would naturally know when he grew up.

Rui Rui wants to go to school, and they will not stop him, but will encourage him.

With the support and encouragement of the fathers, Rui Rui was arranged to go to one of the top bilingual education schools in Beijing for interview and assessment in the second week after proposing the idea of going to primary school, mainly because Rui Rui was too small, and the school had to carefully consider the growth and education of children. If Rui Rui really had the intelligence to keep up with the first-year curriculum, they would definitely stay, and vice versa.

Living up to expectations, after Rui Rui completed the test, the teachers' eyes lit up, this child is only five years old, this IQ is simply amazing.

In this way, Rui Rui only went to the kindergarten for a few weeks and stopped going, and transferred to a bilingual education school.

Cheng Junnan and Dai Zheng personally sent him to school every day, a little worried about Rui Rui's friendship. Through the feedback of his homeroom teacher, Rui Rui knew that he used snacks to buy the hearts of his classmates, and he made a lot of friends in less than a week.

The two fathers were really worried, and Rui Rui's little skills did not know where they were learned. However, if you can make friends, you have to be handy, Cheng Junnan can put the rest of his energy on Chengcheng, and the little guy is still sticking to Cheng Junnan every day after he is well.

The golden autumn season, followed by the Mid-Autumn Festival. IIn addition to taking care of his son at home, Cheng Junnan, who studied the script, is preparing for the Mid-Autumn Festival, and it is also a matter of giving gifts to relatives, with last year's experience, it is much easier to send gifts this year. At present, Cheng Junnan mostly acts on behalf of the Dai family, and he represents more than just himself.

Although there is a nanny Cheng Junnan at home, she is still not very assured. Now in the golden season, the weather is getting cooler, the side hall is covered with soft high blankets, accompanied by the younger son sitting on the blanket to play, quietly waiting for the lover and son to come home, such a life Cheng Junnan seems very satisfied.

After closing the gift booklet, he looked down at shangcheng's bright eyes, looked down and kissed his son's skinny little face, and the son gave him a wet kiss, Cheng Junnan endured it or took a tissue to wipe off his son's saliva, the milk smell was really strong.

After taking a nap, it was four o'clock in the afternoon, Cheng Junnan put the sleeping chengcheng on the blanket, and the nanny teased him on the side, grinning and laughing to soften people's hearts.

Dai mother did not come today, tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, the whole family will go back to the main house to live for two days, Cheng Junnan looked at the inheritance, let the nanny to clean up the things of the inheritance, at night their whole family will go to the main house.

Cheng Junnan had to wait for Dai Zheng and Rui Rui to return before going with them, and Chengcheng was probably the first time he returned to the main house after returning to China.

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival does not need to be spent abroad, there is no need to chant the poems of "thinking of relatives every festive season", Cheng Junnan is very happy. <

After the family's things were packed, they waited for Dai Zheng to return.

The time was not yet five o'clock, Dai Mother's side called to urge, Cheng Junnan laughed in her heart that she was so anxious, she also wanted to see her grandson, now they have three grandchildren in their family, two from Cheng Junnan here, the status is obviously higher. However, the Dai family does not have anyone who has a son who has a high status, Dai mother's preferences for the little grandchildren are the same, and she runs at both ends of the Dai Nuo family and the Dai Zheng family, and runs particularly energetically, especially interesting. Although The Jiang Jiang of The Dai Nuo family has grandparents to spoil, Dai's mother did not say that he was less caring and loved.