chapter 59 behind the scenes

Speaking of the Xi family's confused accounts, it is also said that it was three days and three nights.

The three sisters of the Xi family and Xi Anfeng are not born of a mother, the Xi family has a preference for sons over women, Xi Laozi is even more in the son preference for women to the extreme, the ex-wife gave birth to three daughters in a row, he is naturally more and more unhappy, had to divorce his ex-wife peacefully, less than three months away, he married Xi Anfeng's mother, the three sisters have a stepmother.

A year and a half later, The newly married wife of Old Master Xi gave birth to Xi Anfeng, but Xi Anfeng was born with a bad physique, and Old Master Xi knew the reason, when his new wife was pregnant, the three daughters did not trouble her, and the bride did not want to bear the name of the vicious stepmother, and she was also particularly lenient to them, almost several times almost took her and Xi Anfeng's life. Over time, Old Master Xi also discovered the unusual and sent someone to protect his new wife, so that Xi Anfeng could be born smoothly.

Xi Anfeng was born with a bad physique, Xi Anfeng is still very happy, he does not blame his new wife, he has a son, he has money to adjust his son's physique, there is Xi Anfeng, Xi Anfeng is growing up smoothly, but his mother died when he was ten years old.

The second sister of the three sisters of the Xi family has always been at odds with Xi Anfeng, but her ferocity is manifested in her face, she does not dare to do the things of killing people and setting fires, Xi Sanjie has always been timid, only the eldest sister is obedient, and everything she does listens to her. <

In the blink of an eye, the three sisters of the Xi family were all married, and they had their own families, and Xi Anfeng also married Cheng Junnan's wife in the third year after entering the Xi family, but not long after the child was born, he was abducted, and the extorted money did not know where to go, and his wife also died not long after, and he was too sad.

The disheartened Xi Anfeng was devastated, first by his son and then by his wife, and his health was even worse under the double blow. However, he later put all his time and energy on the career, the body has been dragging until now, the Xi family will participate in the company's decision-making in the first few years, and then he transferred his shares to Xi Anfeng, so that he can continue to control xi.

Although he was preoccupied with his career, Xi Anfeng's heart to find his son never stopped, and he did not expect to live under his own eyelids for more than thirty years, and he actually did not pay attention at all, wasting so many years of time.

He did not die, and entered the welfare home, indicating that some people did not want him to die, but on the contrary, in the year he was born, some people did not allow him to die, and that person, or who those people were, Xi Anfeng gradually had a clue. He didn't expect that there were so many □□ the more he looked into, his eldest sister, the eldest sister who had been working as a mother in the ordinary years, was actually behind the scenes, and he was also too stupid, and the murderer actually lived well by his side, as his relatives.

Thinking of cheng Junnan's suffering, thinking of the eldest sister constantly prompting at the side of Old Master Xi to pass on her son to his name, it turned out that it was not for him, but for herself, she wanted to get Xi. <

What a terrible woman this is, she can keep it hidden until now, it is not easy, Presumably she is now waiting for him to die.

Presumably, Xi Anping knew that he had found his own son, which she had also revealed, but she did not know who her biological son was, so she took Xi Anping as a gun. These things Xi Laozi knew, otherwise he would not have appeared so far, he knew everything that Xi Anran did behind his back, it was really a good big sister.