chapter 26 the eldest daughter-in-law

on the day of the funeral, the weather was gloomy and a little muggy.

cheng junnan and mu yunling had people wearing white flowers on them before they entered the door, and it is needless to say that grandma mu's funeral was done beautifully, and the sons and daughters of second uncle mu, who had always been in direct opposition to them, were kneeling in the front hall today, and mu yunling knelt down as soon as he entered, and his tears did not collapse.

cheng junnan, who took off his sunglasses, gave grandma mu three kowtows, and was very grateful to grandma for her care and love for him before she died.

mu yunling was the grandson of the mu family, and then he also began to help receive those who came to the door, and the people who came to the funeral were all relatives and friends of the mu family, including grandma's peers and juniors, and many people cheng junnan did not know.

because mu yunling had spent several years in the mu family, many relatives knew him and let them mourn and change.

cheng junnan was going to wait for mu yunling to go back together, and he sat quietly in the rest hall and sat down with the relatives of the mu family at noon to have a meal. he has always been low-key, but there are still people who recognize him as cheng junnan, but no one will ask for an autograph on the side of grandma's spiritual hall, because it will be disrespectful to grandma, and cheng junnan himself will refuse.

after twelve o'clock to go out of the funeral, cheng junnan followed behind the crowd, second uncle mu's eldest son held the photo of his grandmother in front, mu yunling followed behind him, the mourners cried particularly loudly, and there were paper money, cheng junnan heard the second aunt's fake crying, and couldn't help but taunt in his heart.

when grandma mu was alive, the second aunt had been calculating the money he and mu yunling had given to grandma.

nowadays, i don't know who grandma gave the money to, but presumably grandma will not give the money to the second aunt, the woman is not good to grandma, but also special spicy, in the whole community is famous. oof course, he didn't know who grandma would give her inheritance to, so he gave grandma a ride until she was buried and then left with mu yunling.

before they left, the white-headed second uncle mu gave one of them a red cloth bag: "this is what grandma left for you, take it." the

red cloth bag items are indeed grandma's style, and mu yunling is looking at second uncle mu doubtfully, it is really the image of second uncle mu's greed that is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and it is a little difficult for them to believe.

second uncle mu was also a little embarrassed, he bit and said, "it was my fault with the second uncle before, in front of your grandmother, i will not do anything against her will, this is really left by grandma, you take it." he said

so, cheng junnan and ling yunling only took two red cloth bags of the same size, two pairs of jade bracelets, the two pairs that the second aunt xiao had thought about for many years, and now grandma actually gave them, i don't know what grandma thinks, after all, cheng junnan is not a child of the mu family.

mu yunling looked at it and said, "it's the two pairs that grandma locked in the box."

they were all a little surprised that second uncle mu did not replace the bracelet.

the two looked at each other, put away the bracelet, thanked second uncle mu, and then left without turning their heads, and the next thing was not their business.

it was too late to return to the capital, and mu yunling lived directly in cheng junnan's house.

unexpectedly, their family was not only dai zheng, dai nuo and his fiancé also came, and said that they would spend the night here, for a time, the home was more lively, rui rui saw people running around at home, especially excited.