Nermai

Kathir mood went through a roller coaster of emotions the whole day varying from anxiousness , upset, anger, rage. After talking to Kumerasan mama, his anger had calmed down and he was able to think with more clarity. No matter how stupid Mullai was reacting, he knew she could never be away from him. She had her reason, which he should respect or ignore which was easier in this case rather than getting worked up. He decided to just see her before he made his next move.

However, when she entered the door of the terrace, he had to blink twice to check if the scene in front of him was imagination or reality. Mullai was dressed in a nightie that hugged all her curves and ended right above her ankle. Her hair was ruffled at places and was tied on top of her head in a messy bun.

She still hasn't located him. She was panting from the running she must have done through the stairs and his lips curved into a beautiful smile seeing the sight in front of him.

As soon as she located him, she walked up to him "Kathiru! Innerathula inga enna panra?"

"Anaiku en kuda soan papadi sapidanum pola irukunu sonna illa? Inaiku enaku apadi iruduchu, adhan vangitu vandhean." He said showing her the packet in his hand.

"Inga nikka venam. Yaravadhu mela vandhu da poranga. Dho andha sevuru kita polam. Maraiva iruku", he said as he placed his hand around her shoulder, asking her to walk.

The look on Mullai's face told him she did not appreciate the carefree actions nor she find his actions cute.

"Kathiru! Naan nethu enna sonean, ipo nee enna panitu iruka? Onumey nadakadha mathiri soan papadi sapida vandhenu solra?"

"Enaku adha pathi ipo pesa venam. Vidu"

Disappointment filled her black eyes as she stared at him hoping he would change his mind and talk the real reason why he was here.

"Seri va, anga poi okaralam", he said and walked without waiting for her.

Mullai was furious on how Kathir had behaved as if her thoughts did not matter at all. With rage pumping through her veins, she stormed towards the direction Kathir went. He was sitting with his shoulders resting on the wall.

"Va okaru..Fresha vangitu vandhean. sapidu..." his words got caught in his throat when she pulled the packet from his hands out.

"Un manasula Enna nenachutu iruka? En unarchiku avalavu than madhipu illa?", she accused.

The way his jaws clenched told her, how he didn't like her actions. Slowly he rose and stepped in front of her, looking at her with a hard look.

"Nee than solita illa, namba kalanatha pathi pesa venamnu? Pesinalum oru mudivu varadhunu. Aparam pesalanu ipo enna kathara ?", he said dryly.

"Nee paatuku Karaikudi'ku ponumnu sonna, udaney unna kalyanam panna vaipu kedacha podhumnu othuka solriya? Vera yaru pathiyum kavalai padatha suyanalavadhinu ennai nenachiya?"

"Naan apadi sonena?", he grunted crossing his arms in front of his chest. His face hardened more, and he rested his arm on the wall behind caging her. While leaning down closer to her "Nee sonalum solalanalum namba kalyanam nadaka than pogudhu", his voice low and deep.

She gulped nervously before answering "Aduku naan samadhikalana?"

His brown eyes thinned into a rim "Adhu yepadi samadhikama porenu naanum pakarean.", he chewed each word.

She was angry on herself on the helpless situation and also bringing Kathir into the mix. And that made her burst at Kathir unnecessarily on all the pent up frustration. Though she did not believe his words, somehow his words made her anger come down.