Pathirikkai

Kathir turned around and looked at Mullai. She was still sitting on the kitchen slab and looking at him with curious eyes.

Hearing no sound from other end, Dhanam called out for Kathir again

"Dei Kathir. Irukiya da?"

"Ahh irukean anni. Naan aasa patta mathiri kalyanam. Sandhosam ilama irukuma?", he replied looking straight at Mullai's eyes and noticed her lips curve upward easing her tension away.

"Adhan enaku theriyumey. Idha sonna nee idhan soluvenu . Athai than, adutha yerpaadu elam panradhuku munadi edhukum un kita oru varthai solla sonanga.

Aparam Kathiru. Nalai mandapam pathu book paniitu, pathirikai adika kuduthuduvom. Kadaiya pasangala pathuka solitu sikiram vandudu"

"Seri Anni", he said before ending the call.

He walked towards her and asked "Unaku sandhosam thana?"

She pulled him roughly and pressed herself harder against him and kissed him on the lips. He took the hint and turned the kiss more aggressive. Edge of the slab dug into her back but she ignored it pressing herself more into Kathir. They felt like everything they had ever wanted in their life was finally right there with them now. They both felt whole after a long time.

The time seemed to slow as their lips intertwined with each other. They pulled away panting for breath. Kathir rested his forehead against hers closing his eyes. Mullai kept her eyes open studying his face. Unconsciously her hands moved down from his hair until they were cradling his jaw. With pads of her thumb, she softly rubbed his beard over his jawline, slowly moving to his cheeks then his chin. She wanted to mesmerize everything about his face and body. She wanted to feel every grove and scar under her fingers. Bringing her hand up she gently massaged his temples. She was so focused on his face she didn't see he had opened his eyes until he spoke

"Ipadi panena, unna kandipa veetuku anupa manasu varadhu. Aparam enga poi mudiyumnu theriyala", he softly said, his voice almost a whisper.

She jerked back in consciousness and her eyes shot back down to his, finding them practically glowing.

"Yen?", she whispered back clenching onto his shoulders.

"Therinjukitey kekara pathiya", he chuckled before his arms let go of the slab and grabbed her waist.

"Modhala vanga vendiyadha medical store poi vangarean. Aparama evalavu venumnalum enna usupethu. Ipo amadiya iru"

With no effort he hoisted her up by her waist and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist as he started walking back to the couch.

"Yepadi? Ponna vaati mathiryey edavadhu thappa nadanduduma?", she teased. To shut her up from her teasing, he moved his hand from her waist to cup her butt and she squeaked in surprise. He smirked and walked and sat with her on his lap.

"Epavum sodhapa mudiyadhu la? Adutha vaati elam, neeum bayandhu enaiyum yepadi baya murutharanu nanum pakarean", he wiggled his eyebrows and his hazel eyes twinkled. She scoffed smacking his chest.

At feel of his hard chest, she wanted to let her hands roam but refrained from doing so.

"Kathiru..Unna mathiri sikirama oru payan venum enaku", Mullai whispered her fingers drawing circles on his chest.

Simple act and her words were causing havoc within him.

"Mulla, idhu velaiku agadhu", he said as he lifted her and placed her on the sofa earning a scorn from her