Nandrigal 🙏🏽

I never thought a day would come for me to write an Author's note. Kadasila enaiyum arasiyal vaadhi akitengaley da...

I'm writing this note with mixed emotions. This was my first ever try in writing and spent plenty number of hours in each chapter to make it presentable. I owe to every reader for not judging the story and for welcoming me and the story with open arms.

This note is purely to share my gratitude for each one of the readers. A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it. Thank you all for reading. Every vote, comment, DM and even silent readers motivated me to complete this book without quitting.

It was a long journey, and it is finally coming to an end. This story started just as a fun late-night chat with kra6545 . Not in my dreams, I imagined posting this. Thanks to Auslayshia 's
persistent pushing over months (she calls it anbu tholai), that made me post this.

Special thanks to creativi_thri for finding a pen name for me, thamizh_ponnu  for creating this beautiful cover. Special mention to Cherie_writes for reading and providing feedbacks on matured content chapters and encouraging me to post it.

I have made too many friends in this platform and I'm always grateful for each one of them. The thank you train will become endless if I start mentioning all.

I have not thought about if I should continue writing or not. One thing is for sure, it's hard to write about PS anymore.

So, until I decide, it's a goodbye from me. Thanks, and love to each one of you...