Mana Kumaral

Mullai did not even want to stand there. She was not ready to face anyone yet. She knew every eyes were on her. She is not sure what she should be processing now; about Jeeva being still in love with Meena or should she think about shamelessly kissing her husband's brother. Just the thought gives her shivers. If only her pounding head and guilt could swallow her alive or make her invisible; one could only wish. No matter what, she has to face the reality and pay for her deeds.

Kathir was observing her keenly. He wanted to talk to her tonight after she calms down a bit, but was least prepared for this drama to unfold now. If only he could take her away elsewhere and have some private time with her.

While both were lost in their own thoughts, family members oblivious to these two were fighting amongst themselves.

"Sir. Inga enna nadakudhunu enaku puriyala. Jeeva, enna than da nadakudhu inga?"

Jeeva was culpable for his mistakes. His love has brought shame to his family, a year back and even now. History has repeated itself.

"Enna manichudunga Anna"

This triggered Moorthy and even before Jeeva could finish his sentences, he had slapped him.

Mullai was not ready to see any of this anymore. She ran back to the backyard, the farthest she can go right now.

Kathir was in hell after he had kissed her. He wanted to keep his feeling towards Mullai deep buried until he dies. Today, he gave in to his emotions and had kissed her, pouring out all his frustrations and love towards her. He wanted to talk to Mullai and apologize. He might not be able to forgive himself for betraying his family and the trust they had on him. His first most thought is to keep his family happy; which now includes Mullai. He was juggling between his feelings for Mullai and family all evening. However, after seeing these people fermenting this chaos, he got some hope. It made him think what happened today may not even be a mistake. Maybe, maybe it happened for a reason! He has clearly seen his brother unhappy over the year. Now he knows for sure, both Jeeva and Meena has not moved on. A wave of relief washed over. Though Kathir wanted to stand by his brothers now, nevertheless he wanted to talk to Mullai before that. He sneaked out of the place looking for her, with new dawned determination and hope.

"Enna da Jeeva panni vechu iruka. Unaku kalyana agi oru pondatti iruka. Andha nyabagam iruka ilaya? Ipadi than nama veetu ponna kasta paduthuviya?"

He turns to Jana with folded hand

"Sir. En thambi ipadi panuvanu naan yedhirparkala. Engala manichudunga. Nenga unga ponna kutitu ponga, avan inametu unga ponnu kuda pesama naan pathukarean."

"Adha Jeeva solatum. Naney poidarean", Meena interrupted.

"En ma pesara. Pathu pesuma konjam."

"Nanga love panromnu therijum, avan sandhosama iruka matanu therijum, Mullai kuda kalyanam panni vechu irukenga. Ipo kuda avan enna thapu pananu elar munadiyum adichenga? Nenga solradha elam seiyarannu, enna venna panalama?

Jeeva could not see his brother getting roasted for fault of his.

"Podhum Meena. Niruthu. Ella thapum panadhu naan than. En anna'va thevai ilama pesadhey. Avaruku ennai adika ella urimaiyum iruku. Naan unaku panadhu dhoragam than. Nee ennai manichudu Meena. Manikalana kuda parava illa. Nee ennai marandhu vazhu. Adhu podhum."

Meena was in shock that he is choosing Mullai over her just for his family, yet again.

Janarathan, could not see her daughter suffer more. He roared