Chapter 19. The Games Begin

The Wither looked at the potion. It was almost complete. He just had to add in one last ingredient. The Eye of Ender. He grabbed one off the shelf and uncovered the bottle. The mixture inside had turned sickly green, with a tinge of red. He shuddered. He dropped the Eye of Ender inside and covered it back up with the cloth. "This is ridiculous. As if I couldn't destroy those amateurs without the potion!" He muttered.

         "You know, some people might take offense to that." The Wither whipped around, coming face to face with Herobrine. He bowed his head and said "Master." Herobrine said "For gods sake, I didn't come here to punish you. I need you to go find them. I worry that the longer it takes, the more time my allies have to abandon me." The Wither nodded and said "It shall be done, Master." Herobrine said "Remember, the more frequent the pains come, the closer they are."

            "Yes, Sir. I will get to it as soon as the potion is done." He said. Herobrine looked at the potion and said "Still not done? Well, I can fix that." The bottle glowed white under the cloth. The Wither walked over and uncovered it. Now the potion was a deep grey color. He looked to Herobrine for instruction. "You drink it." The Wither nodded. Uncapping the potion, he quickly tipped the bottle back and drank the potion.

               The pain was almost unbearable. The Wither fell to the floor, and Herobrine said "It's working." The Wither began to glow red. He began to change. Not just minor changes. It was much more than that. It was complete mutation.

                 The Wither grew a body.

             It was complete with arms and legs, and the two side heads shrank until they were no more than stubs. When the transformation was complete, the Wither shrieked "What did you do to me?" Herobrine replied "In this form, your powers are enhanced tenfold. It will allow you to draw in more energy." The Wither said "If that is true, then I will begin my search now."

                 "That will be fine. Begin now, then." Herobrine replied. The Wither nodded and walked out of the room, a little wobbly with his new form. Eventually he got used to it and began walking more evenly and without tripping. Herobrine smiled and said "Let the game begin. And now that my champion has been created, they will have met their match for sure."

                            What he didn't know was that somewhere, far away, someone was planning his downfall.