Chapter 60. Grand Entrance

Quickly, King Jason stood up and replied "Thanks, Blaze. Now let's get your friends unchained." He and Scarlett joined the others and helped melt the chains off of each person.

When everybody was free, Wolf (who was alive, just in case anybody was wondering *cough cough* cocowolf12 ) spoke up. "What do we do now? Eventually, Herobrine will wake up, and we'll have the battle all over again if we don't do something."

Ranger replied "I'm not certain. We don't know how to take his power away, and I'm fairly certain banishing him to another dimension won't help." Blaze knew that she was thinking of the End.

"I doubt we can drain his power. He's probably to most powerful entity in all of Minecraftia besides Notch, and nobody here is strong enough to pull that much power from him." Scarlett added.

"So what do we do?" Steph asked.

Pro thought for a moment, then said "If he is an entity, he can respawn, correct?" Unsure what she was getting at, they nodded. "So it wouldn't help if we kill him. He's linked to Minecraft, the game itself. So if the link is broken, he loses his power."

"So then what do we do?" Wolf asked, getting impatient. She wasn't really fond of situations were people told her what she couldn't do. Pro continued "And what part of Minecraft is completely devoid of code, with no way to escape?"

They all thought of it at the same time. "The Void!" They said in unison.

"But the only way I know of to get to the Void is to go to the End, but that was destroyed, so-" Wolf cut off as she saw Ranger staring at her. "Sorry." Wolf murmured, seeing the pain behind the look.

A soft groan made everybody turn to where Toxic lay on the ground, slowly waking up. Blaze's eyes burned and she stepped closer to Toxic. She wasn't about to let her attack her parents again.

Toxic glanced up, then scrambled to press her back to the wall. "Wait, please, hear me out!" She pleaded, eyeing Blaze's hands warily, which were now engulfed in flame.

Blaze glared and extinguished the flames. "You have one chance to explain why you did what you did." She growled.

Toxic hung her head and replied "The Ender Dragon has my father. He threatened to kill him if I did not obey. He made me give him a soul's oath...he promised that my father wouldn't get hurt. I know it was a bad idea...I just couldn't stand being the cause of his dea-"

A rumbling roar shook the fortress.

Toxic's eyes flew open in panic. "Oh Notch no...please no." She breathed, fear edging her voice. Wolf drew the glowstone dagger and whirled around, trying to pinpoint the source of the roaring.

"What the Nether is that?" Scarlett asked, but it was somewhat rhetorical. She hadn't been expecting anybody to answer, but Toxic did, and her answer made their blood run cold.

"It's the Ender Dragon. He's here."