Chapter 25. Tomatoes and the Jitterbug

"Well, I'm glad you remember your brother." Herobrine said with a smile. Wolf glared at him and said "I used to be proud to have you as my brother. But now...all you are to me is a disgrace." Herobrine's eyes glowed a little brighter and said "Now, that's no way to talk to a family member." Wolf crossed her arms across her chest and said "As far as I'm concerned, you're not family."

Herobrine frowned. "Ouch. That hurts." Wolf replied "Good." Herobrine asked "So...are we going to fight or what?" Wolf yawned and said "Whenever you feel like getting your butt kicked." Blaze had to allow a small grin. Herobrine's eyes glowed even brighter and sparks of lightning flickered at the tips of his fingers. "Come on sis, let's dance!" He said with an evil grin. Wolf drew her sword.

"Which one? The tango? The jitterbug? I, personally, think the moonwalk would be fun to try out." Herobrine glared at her. "You're more infuriating than I remember." Wolf smiled. "Thanks!" She sensed what was coming before it left Herobrine's hand. Swerving easily out of the way, she dodged the lightning bolt.

"Come on, it's like I'm fighting a three year old!" Wolf taunted. Herobrine asked "And you know what that's like how?" Wolf replied "Because I've fought you before." Herobrine began turning an interesting shade of tomato red. Wolf said "Excuse me sir, but the vegetable market's the other way."

Herobrine was done. He was SO done. With a mighty yell, he flung a powerful blast of lightning at Wolf. Wolf tilted her sword, angling it just right so that the blast was deflected back at him. When the lightning struck Herobrine, he absorbed most of the power. Wolf smiled and said "Hm. Sibling rivalry: leaping to the next level."

Wolf sheathed her sword. It wasn't necessary to hide her powers, now that Blaze knew. Holding out a hand, she summoned fire in her palm. Blaze looked at Wolf. "I know, I stole your calling card. Just be quiet and watch this." Wolf said to Blaze. After about two seconds of rapid calculation, Wolf threw the fireball at Herobrine. He sidestepped it easily.

It went flying over the the nearby wall. Instead of dissipating on contact, it bounced off. Herobrine charged his hand with lightning again and charged Wolf. Blaze realized what Wolf did a few seconds before it happened. The fireball hit Herobrine in the back as he charged at Wolf. The force of it knocked him flat on his face.

Blaze couldn't help it. She let out a giggle. Wolf turned to her and said "Hehe. Hunter's selfie." She pretended to take a picture with an invisible phone. Herobrine, who had recovered from his faceplant, said "Why are you the one who always wins?"

Wolf turned to him and replied "Because girls are better." Blaze smiled and said "Don't let Dave hear you say that." Herobrine, to be honest, didn't care. "You may have won this battle, but the war is far from over!" He screeched. And then he was gone.

Blaze walked up to Wolf and said "So...you're Herobrine's sister." Wolf nodded sadly and said "He was so much different when we were younger. But now...he's just not the Herobrine I knew." Blaze replied "Well, we should probably get going."

"Hold up there." A new voice said. Wolf spun around, searching for the person. In the heat of battle she had forgotten about the presence she had sensed. She said "Show yourself!" The person replied in an amused tone "As you wish." And he stepped out. Blaze asked "Who are you and why are you here?"

"My name is Zero. I'll give you one guess as to why I'm here."
"You're here to destroy us?"
"Bingo."