Chapter 33. Chocolate Cream Pie

Wolf led the others to a secluded spot in the forest. It was completely dark; barely any light at all filtered through the dense pine trees. "This place gives me the creeps." Ranger said, shuddering. Wolf smiled and replied "Well, it has to do all that and more for what I'm about to do."

Wolf looked around. She saw a small patch of moonlight and walked to it. Pulling out a strange crystal-like object, she held it in the light of the moon. The crystal began to glow. Not glow as in a faint light emanating  from an object. I mean as in blinding flashes of light. Wolf almost dropped the crystal.

Suddenly, just as fast as it started, the glow vanished. In it's place was a dangerous looking black fog. The fog spewed from the crystal onto the ground, where it began swirling. Mineral and the others backed away. Before their very eyes, the ground cracked open, creating an enormous sinkhole in the landscape. The walls of the sinkhole were pure black.

A thunderous explosion rocked the ground near the sinkhole, and a purple film appeared at the top. Wolf was unmoved by the display. She had done this numerous times before, but not recently.

Slowly, as would a sea monster from an ocean, a dark figure rose from the sinkhole, which they soon recognized as an interdimensional portal. Wolf looked at Blaze smugly and was glad to see her glaring back. Wolf could do many things Blaze could, but she was certain Blaze had nowhere near the amount of power needed to create one of these.

The dark figure was immediately bathed in purple light. It soon became apparent that the person was not solid. The form flickered and moved, as would an apparition. Wolf said "Hello, brother." Blaze would have been terrified, but she remembered that this was not actually Herobrine himself.

Was it?

Herobrine - or whatever this was - replied "Wolf. How nice of you to summon me here." Looking around him, the "Hero-Giest" as Ranger decided to call it recognized them all. "Well well well. I think you should explain to your friends what I am." Wolf nodded and replied "Good point. Before anybody panicks, this is not the real Herobrine."

"Sadly."

"Shut up."

"Sorry."

"Moving on. This is a blueprint of Herobrine's body that is specifically used only with this portal. It is called a Dimensional Interactive Instantaneous Traveling Device, or the DIITD." Wolf explained. Nobody had a clue what she was saying, but they nodded their heads as if they understood.

"So, in summary, you've summoned a ghost clone of Herobrine here using a portal?" Steph asked. Wolf frowned and replied "Well, that strips it bare, but if you want it at its simplest, yes." Mineral asked, curious "But why? Is there a purpose behind this?"

Wolf smiled and said "That's what I was about to tell you. The Hero blueprint can interact with us, but it can't hurt us or anything around us, except what's destroyed in the creation of the portal. Which means he can teleport us through time and space to get to Pro."

Hero-Geist shook his head forcefully. "No way in Nether is that happening." He retorted. Wolf raised and eyebrow and said "Don't make me use your greatest weakness." Hero-Geist's eyes widened and he growled "You wouldn't dare..." Wolf smirked and replied "Oh, I dare."

And she pulled out a chocolate cream pie.

What the heck.

Hero-Geist growled in frustration. "Why are you doing this to me?" He roared. Wolf giggled and replied "Because we need to get Pro back and you need this pie." Hero-Geist groaned and said "Fine. I'll get you to Pro." Ranger was watching the exchange openmouthed.

"You mean to tell me that Herobrine, The Lord of Darkness and Creator of Evil, has a weakness for chocolate cream pies?" She exclaimed. Hero-Geist looked at her uncomfortably and replied "Yes." Ranger looked from Hero-Geist to the pie, then back again.

Then she very nearly died laughing.

Wolf gave Hero-Geist the pie and Hero-Geist agreed to get them to Pro. Now all they had to do was teleport. Wolf said "Whenever you're ready, bro." Almost immediately, they were enveloped in white light. A few of them were scared, but Wolf wasn't. She said quietly "Please let this work."

Then they were gone. The only thing left was the portal, which closed immediately after Wolf and the others disappeared. The Hero-Geist transported the pie back to the real Herobrine.

"This pie does look awfully good."