Chapter 3 (RR)

Riley's POV

I have liked Rye ever since. He never knows I exist, though.

"Aki looks exactly like Rye. Rye is in a relationship. Don't expect him to notice you." Maru is trying to knock some sense on me.

"I don't feel the spark with Aki. They are equally handsome, but I like Rye." I told my best friend.

We are in the cafeteria talking about my party later.

"We need some handsome guys. I already told them that you invited them and they all said Yes. How about a Kirigun? The party will be a blast if the twins attend your party." Maru told me. "I'll ask Shilo to invite them."

"Just invite Aki. Don't invite Rye. He will bring his girlfriend for sure. They will ruin my mood." I'll be jealous if I see him with his girlfriend. How I wish I am in Elaine's position. Rye is so caring and protective over her. I want that kind of love. I hate Rye! Why does he need to be in a relationship?

I have been studying at MSU since my pre-school days. I know these twins so well. They don't know me, though.

We have high-end bars around the country. That's why I know Elaine so well. She always went to bar before even she was underage. I don't know where she is getting her ID. I can't disclose it, though. It's our business, and if they find out that we are allowing Elaine inside the bar, we are doomed. I saw her a couple of times before. She is a gold-digging bitch. The last time I saw her was last year. Of course, she doesn't need to find rich guys anymore. She had already caught the biggest fish.

I invited Aki personally, but he declined. Whatever!

I love parties. I love organizing them. I love drinking too. I love the crowd. I love my friends. I love Rye. Erase the last one.

I never dare approach Rye. I feel I'll forget everything once he talks to me.

Our party was a blast. I got lots of admirers added to my list again.
I don't feel like having a boyfriend yet. Maybe, I am still waiting for Rye and Elaine to break up. Okay, erase that part again.

I am pretty famous in our batch. They always invite me to their parties. Whenever Riley is there, then the party is sure hit. I am choosy when it comes to parties. I never attend the boring ones.

"Hi, Shilo." This one is Aki's friend.

"Uhmmm, do you think you can attend my birthday party? My family will be hosting an event for me." He asked timidly. Parties with the parents. For sure, it sucks.

"Let me check my schedule, Shilo. I'll confirm with you before your party. Thanks for inviting me."

I saw Aki sitting alone. My next party on the weekend is coming up. I decided to talk to him, but realized it late that it was Rye. Once I found out, my knees started to turn jelly. Come on, knees, cooperate with me.

The queen bitch came. How I hate her guts? She doesn't deserve to be standing beside Rye.

She called me bitch, and God knows how I want to tell the whole campus how slut this girl is. Be a good guy, Riley! Rye will hate me more if I embarrass this girl. This snake's beauty clearly blinds him.
I admit she is pretty, but inside? She is rotting!

They left me standing here. "Are you okay? I am sorry about Rye. He is not a bad guy." Aki told me.

Of course, I know Rye is not a bad guy. I've known him for years. He is usually quiet. Aki is the bad one. I am kidding. They are both kind, just hot-headed, though.

I went to the restroom. I need to wash my face. I feel so dirty talking to that snake. I want to pull her hair so bad.

I hate Rye for being so stupid. Can't he see me? I am obviously better than that girl. What am I even saying?