Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/ Rain 10🔞

Maru's POV

Rain stayed with me to talk with my cousin Miko. He said Miko and I look like twins. I don't like it. It means he finds Miko beautiful too.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you before I went here. I always thought that my cousin is married to Cloud. I thought it was a joke that he is married to two. I apologize, Rain." My cousin told him.

"Glad that you know now." Rain grabbed my waist. "Should I leave you two to talk?" My husband asked me.

"Leave now," I glared at him.

"I told you not to talk to me like that." Rain said. "I'll see you later."

He left me in the room with my cousin. The initial plan is he will sleep here but I think he understood what happened when I was not smiling earlier. I don't like when Rain said I looked like Miko.

"You still look so gorgeous. I love the necklace." Miko touched my billion-worth piece. My husband Cloud made it customized for his only love.

"Cloud gave it to me."

"You are lucky to have Cloud," Miko told me.

"I am lucky to have Rain as well." I love them equally.

Miko went home at night, so I went to Riley's room to check if he is okay taking care of North. North is Riley's firstborn.

"Rye doesn't love our baby."
Riley cried.

I hit him on his arm. "What are you talking about?"

"He asked North to stop crying and then he left the room. He was annoyed at me and our kid."

Riley is dressed up all the time. He is always at home so he can wear anything he likes.

"Come here, North. Stay with me for a while. Your mom needs to talk to your dad first." I carried North to our room.

Cloud is sleeping while Rain is busy with his iPad.

I looked at him. "This is work, babe."

I am not even asking. He lay beside North in bed. "What are you doing here, little guy?"

The baby just looked at him and squeezed his lips. I laughed. My baby North is so cute. He is like my son too because I am always with Riley. We are both staying on the third floor because we married a Jongcheveevat. I am luckier because I have two.

"I want to have my own baby too," I told Rain. I can't give birth though and the two know it very well.

"We will have our own too if you want." Rain kissed the top of my head.

For now, I can only have Sprinkle as my son.

Riley knocked in our room smiling. Rye is standing behind him. "We are okay now."
I carried North and handed him to Rye.

I am bored again. "What are you doing, babe?" I looked at Rain who seems to be so glued to his iPad.

"Just work."

"Then what is there to smile about?" I took his gadget to check. He is reading an email from a client asking if he can book a private island for six days. "Why are you smiling?"

"Can't I just smile? I am imagining of having a vacation with you there too. Should we?" Rain hugged me.

"You know Cloud is busy."

"He can just bring his work there." Rain kissed my neck.

"Did you forget that we have a poor signal in that island? I don't want to. It is scary there."