Special Chapter Riley Vs Maru

Rain's POV

"WHATEVER! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"
"DO IT THEN!"
"DON'T EVER TALK TO ME BITCH!"

I woke up with Maru's loud voice. He is standing near our partly-opened door. His head keeps peeking outside whenever he says something.

I turned to my right. Cloud looked so relaxed while reading some morning articles.

"What happened?" I asked Cloud!

"YEAH, YOU ARE A TRASH TOO!" Maru yelled again.

"Riley and Maru are fighting," Cloud whispered.

"Babe, come here," I asked Maru.

He grabbed the perfume from his dresser so I docked when I thought he is going to throw it at me.

"COME HERE I AM GOING TO SPRAY YOUR STINKY PERSONALITY," Maru told him.

"WHAT!" Another voice is approaching. It was Riley. "I will yank your hair until it bleeds."
I stood up to stop them from fighting. That is when the door opened wide, revealing an angry Riley.

I grabbed Maru's waist. "What is happening?"

"Look at him, babe! He is so annoying!" Maru held my arms.

"Riley, why?" I asked him.

"Why? Your wife here is pissing me off! He didn't even do anything when Sprinkle ruined my suit."

"Sprinkle is a dog! At least be more understanding. You are so petty."

Mommy Ira arrived at the scene. "You two, follow me!"

Riley and Maru followed him. "Inside the room." Mommy Ira warned.

When the two entered, he locked the room from the outside.
"I am tired of their noise. Don't come out there until you finished that pettiness."

"Damn, I am watching." Mommy Miles was eating popcorn.

It took two hours before mommy Ira unlocked the door. They should know mommy Ira hates it when we are fighting here. We are family.

The two stepped out of the room looking so exhausted. Maru walked to me.

"You okay, babe?" I caressed his head.

"No!" He looked so sad.

"Tell me what my baby wants. Hmm. Anything!"

"Hey, are you mad at me because I was fighting with your crush?" Maru yelled at Cloud.

"Hmmm? Sorry, I was busy booking a hotel in Paris. Two nights to relax your head." Cloud grabbed Maru's waist. "You like it?"

"Can I wear anything I want?" Maru asked excitedly.

"In Paris only," Cloud uttered.

"Yes!" He exclaimed then kissed Cloud and me.

It was dinner time but the two best friends are still ignoring each other.

"Rain, can you pass me the rice?" Riley asked.

"Sur..."

Maru cut me off. "Why don't you ask your own husband, why would you order mine?"

Well, actually Rye is close to the plate of rice too.

"So petty!" Riley rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who was so mad at me because of the clothes. I can literally pay for it. No need to be so mean." Maru answered again.

I keep holding his hand tight to stop him from talking. I can see Rye doing the same thing to Riley.

Mommy Ira is not in the mood anymore. I know he hates what is happening in front of him.

"Buy it again? My husband gave that to me on our anniversary. Oh, of course, you don't care about that. You can't even apologize on behalf of your dog."

Maru looked at me with an embarrassed face. I kissed the top of his head.

We were shocked when mommy Miles stood up.
"This is what I hate the most. Not in front of the meal. Fix it now." He warned before leaving his seat.

Oh no!

After dinner, they started arguing again, but quietly this time afraid to be caught by Mommy Ira and Miles.

"Come." Cloud finally gave up and asked the two to settle everything on the terrace. He dragged me too.

"Babe, you know..." Maru was cut off by Cloud.

"Apologize to Riley now," Cloud asked him.

"What?" Maru looked confused. He looked at Cloud and turned to me, asking for help.

"I said it. Apologize to him now." Cloud Repeated.

"Listen to your husband. Apologize to me now." Riley said.

"B-babe." He called Cloud.

"Listen, Sprinkle is our responsibility, okay? He ruined the suit. We should apologize on his behalf. Plus it was special because it was his husband's gift. Babe, what will you do if Riley breaks the necklace that I gave you? See. You can say sorry and be sincere about it, right?" Cloud sounded like a grandpa.

"Sorry, okay? You called Sprinkle ugly so I was so pissed." Maru looked at Riley.

"You said my personality stinks so I got mad!" Riley cried.

They were both crying and hugging each other so we gave them privacy.

I just finished my work while Cloud took a nap. When I got out of the room, I hear Maru crying again. This time, they looked so wasted.

"Hahahahaha! I remember Riley said that Aki looked so ugly. I mean, bijj, your husband and Aki are twins."
He is even tearing up.

They are exposing themselves.

"Wait! I remember you said that Jino's father looked so hot." It was Riley this time. "Maru had a crush on commander Wook."

"Bijj, you had a crush on uncle sage." Maru laughed.

They keep laughing.

"Bijj, you grabbed my hair last year because I looked at Rain." Riley laughed. "He was so jealous when Rain greeted me."

Maru keeps covering his mouth.

"Riley is Rye's stalker since pre-school days," Maru announced.

"Maru said he doesn't like younger boys. He is into daddy type. But he got not one, but two."

"You are embarrassing, bijj." Maru laughed.

Are they not aware that we are already listening?

"I asked Maru if he could choose one husband only, who would it be."
The air seemed so serious now.

I looked at Cloud too. I am not ready for his answer.

"What did he say?" Sky asked Ri.

"Maru said..." Riley looked at Maru. They are both drunk.
"Maru said, he will leave the third floor instead. He will never choose. He can't imagine without the other. It might ruin the relationship between the twins too. He wouldn't choose. Two or none. We love you, bijj. It will never come to a point that you have to choose. They are both yours, greedy." Riley chuckled.

I am moved. I love Maru so much. I know how my brother loves him too. There is no way that we will make him choose.

A/N: short special updates only.
Sprinkle is Maru's dog here, Sparkle is his dog on KS9