Chapter 22 (RR)

Riley's POV

Sir Ira brought me to their table to introduce me to Sir Miles. Is this real? Am I not dreaming?

"We just want to know you because we have heard some news about you.

"Mommy, you didn't call me." It was Sir Reese Cutie Jongcheveevat.
"Okay, let's start this meeting again. I am Reese Jongcheveevat." He looked around first and offered his hand when he confirmed that his husband was not looking. I gladly shook his hand. What kind of hand is this? This is the smoothest hand I have ever touched my whole life. How the hell did this kind of hand exist?

"You are aware that we do background checks here to all guests, right? You are informed, and there's a note on the invitation card." Sir Ira said.
I am so distracted by his beauty. I mean, they are all beautiful, but for me, Sir Ira stands out.

"Yes, sir. I am aware."

He opened his phone and showed me some pictures of Rye and me dancing. This is not the one posted on Instagram. I don't know how did they get this. There are few pictures of me talking with Rye in our club too.

"Explain." Sir Ira is fucking intimidating. Is this when he will hand me an envelope and ask me to stay away from Rye? If it's a 10 billion check, I have to say goodbye to you, Rye. My love for you can be bought. It's not like you love me too. This is safe money.

"Don't worry, sir. Rye doesn't like me. He has bad taste. I mean Elaine. How can he like that snake? So gross. Like, fuck me! Even if I am straight, there is no way I am will like her. Awwwww shit! I didn't mean that! Uhhhh... I forgot who I was talking to. My bad."

Bye, mom and dad. I never thought that this would be my last day on earth. Forgive me for I have sinned.

Love,
your tactless son.

They were all staring at me. Why did I insult Rye's ex-girlfriend like that?
I am not ready to die. At least let me know how it feels to sleep with Rye first. I don't want to die without experience.

They suddenly laughed loudly. I mean, the two laughed loudly. Sir Ira just grinned.

"Rye has a bad taste on girls, right? How about his taste on boys?" Sir Miles asked.

"Maybe he has high standards. I mean, I already confessed, and he rejected me... Oh, shit! part two!"

Why the fuck am I like this? I always speak what I am thinking. I forgot that these people talking to me right now are part of the most prominent clan. Who doesn't know a Kirigun?

"I think Rye likes you, though." Sir Reese said. "He never pays attention to other people. Are you the one not replying to my son? Why are you ignoring him?🥺"

"Uhm, I don't want to ignore him. But he said he only wants friend, so I am trying to distance myself. It hurts to be turned down too."

"Rye wants a friend? You are kidding me." Sir Miles laughed.

"Let's focus on the problem here." Sir Ira said. "Rain and Cloud"

"What about them, sir?"

"They both like you." Sir Reese said.
"And since you like Ryerye, you can't hurt them at their party. We are still making plans on how to settle this. Of course, I don't want my sons to be in a forced relationship. I want them both to find their true love. And since you like the older sibs, we can only support what you both wants."
Ryerye sounds weird. It doesn't sound hot.

"If the two started talking to you like in serious mode, shift the topic. We need to plan it out yet. We are making a new GC." Sir Miles said.

We continued talking. Actually, they are just listening. They asked me to share why I like Rye, so I started with my story in pre-school.