Chapter 10 (AN)

Nigel's POV

It's been a month since I consistently delivered pastries to my handsome king.

The Elites are even ordering brownies to me now. It's not that bad to have a sideline while waiting for my cafe to be done.

"Gel, I heard that you are selling your brownies now. Do you have parmesan wings? 😝" Mommy Reese messaged me.

"You can order to mom, mommy. 🤪"
I replied.

"I am just kidding. I'll order brownies. Can you send me three boxes? Aki is being stingy. He always keeps his food in his room." Mommy Reese made me smile.
I made it special for Aki, of course.

"I will deliver it later." I got an excuse to go to the mansion again.

"Tell Nikki, if he is not busy, or if he is busy, he should make time for me. I want wings. Thank you! Visit my Aki too. See you later." Mommy Reese replied.

I will, of course.

I was so busy preparing for orders. I told my brother what mommy Reese said, but he told me to let him wait and ask him to go to his restaurant instead because he is not accepting orders.
I don't get their friendship.

I have lots of boxes to bring so I borrowed Ezrah's car. I need to buy my own since my business is growing already.

I went straight to the barracks because I needed to feed my friends there.

"Hey, where's the payment? You need to transfer to me first before you get your order." I told them. They are busy finding their box already.
"Payment first policy!" I reminded. There's no such thing as free lunch.

"Unfair. you are just giving Sir Aki for free." Alex said. He is Aki's bodyguard.

"Of course, it's free for my hubby." I chuckled.

"Speaking..." Alex pointed to my back.

"Hey!" The voice of my husband to be.

"Yes?" I answered sweetly.

"Follow me." He said.

"Hey! You! Don't touch anything unless you transfer your payments." I slap their hands on my boxes.

I followed Aki.

"Where's mine?" He asked.

"In the car, Aki. What's wrong? Not in the mood again?" I smiled.

"Where's your car?" This impatient guy. I will really smack your head if I don't love you. I can't hurt my Aki, though.

His treatment to me is different.

"So you are making brownies for them now?" He asked again.

"Uhm. I am taking orders."

"So, is Jared's brownies for free too?" I can't understand Aki. I can feel jealousy too.

"He is paying. Even your mom paid. Only yours is for free and special." I opened the car. I gave him the red box. Others are just white.
"Could you give these to your mom too?"