Chapter 16 (AN)

Nigel's POV

I am too excited to prepare his lunch right now. Aki asked me to go to their school. It's like he is introducing me as his boyfriend to MSU.

I had no sleep trying to perfect making latte art last night.
But this is Aki requesting. I can never say no to my king.

I wish he had been born earlier, so we could go to school together. I'll be preparing his lunch every day too.
Then we can do something naughty in the vacant rooms, or we can kiss every during class break. I am blushing just by imagining.

I am so crazy for Aki.

I parked my car first before messaging Aki where he was.

This school is too big. I think I am lost.
Then I saw a familiar face. He was the party host last weekend.

I smiled at him, but he was just staring at me as I walked towards him. A girl was talking to him. He looks pale. Is this girl bullying him? He doesn't look like he is someone that can be bullied, though.

"Aki is mine." The girl uttered, and I think I just saw everything in red. Fuck you! I walked faster and grabbed her hair. I am not controlling it. I pulled her that her scalp almost bled.

"Aki is yours? Who are you?" This bitch wants to die early. I am not letting go of her hair.

"Gel, there are cameras. Do it outside." Riley told me.
I looked around. Shit! There are plenty of CCTV's here.

"It doesn't matter. This bitch is going to die today." I don't care about cameras. My brother will help me deal with this.

"I am Elaine. Don't you know who my boyfriend is? You are dead now. I'll call him. Just wait!"
This is fucking Elaine the bitch. I heard so much about her from my Elites friend. They hate this girl so much because she always acts like the mansion owner and treats the bodyguards like a slave. Is she not aware that those elites might be richer than her? No one in Elites is poor. All of them are paid greater by how many folds than the bodyguards of the highest officials. They are paid well to secure the wealthiest family in Thailand, if not Asia.

"Elaine? Rye's ex? Oh, I expected much. I saw your pictures before. Were they all filtered? Sorry, this is funny. I am Nigel. Aki's future boyfriend. I am only here to bring his lunch, but I didn't expect to hear you claiming Aki too. Now I know why all of Rye's family hate you."
This is true. Rye always told me that his girlfriend is pretty. He was so crazy before, and I am glad he finally realized that this bitch is not worth it, and she will actually die today in my hands. How dare she say Aki is hers? Uhhhhh! I think I am going to explode right now.

I don't give a fuck about what kind of person she is. Just don't fucking claim my king.

I saw another angry guy approaching.
I can't understand what they are talking about because my focus is on this girl.

I asked Rye to bring Riley. They need to be away because I am not done yet.

I saw the girl trying to walk out too. Be responsible with my ruined mood.
I followed her.

"What is your problem, cheap fag?!" I opened the empty room and pushed her inside. She ruined my imagination. In my head, I want to be with Aki doing naughty in an empty classroom. But here I am, trying to calm down, for I can't be a murderer before I marry Aki.

I stepped on her foot. "Don't ever mention his name using your ugly mouth."

"I can say it whenever I want. These two guys are in love with me. And they can be mine both if I wanted to because I am Elaine."

"You mean you are a slut. The two guys you are saying will never be yours. You should have attended the party. You should have witnessed how sweet your ex-boyfriend was to Riley. You should have seen how those people in the party were jealous of how Rye was to Riley. You should have also seen how Aki kissed me like no tomorrow and begged for more. You are just Elaine, and I am Nigel, who will never allow anyone to flirt with my guy." I tucked her hair on her ears.
"Be careful next time. I can't promise your brain won't be scattered on the floor next time. I'll make sure that it would be bloody."
I am always calm, but it would be different when talking about Aki.