Chapter 37 (RR)

Riley's POV

"Good job, Mr Cameron. This research paper is well done. It seems that you studied my past discussions well. It was concise, but all the important thoughts are there."
I got an A+. Rye did it last Saturday. I told him I needed to focus on this report and offered to help. It ended up him doing the whole thing while I fell asleep watching him through the phone. He looks so handsome when serious studying.

"Look, you have a guard again outside." Maru chuckled.

"Let him be. Rye promised to bring me to Haven today." We just finished lunch together.

I messaged Rye that I got an A+.

"Good job, baby," Rye replied.

"It was not me who did it," I told him. I didn't even contribute a single word to that report.

"Baby, are you sure you want to eat in Haven?"
He keeps calling me baby. The butterflies inside me are fluttering.

"Yes, I want to. How about a few drinks as well?"

"We have classes tomorrow."
Is he vacant today? He is quick to reply.

"That's why I said few drinks."

"Few drinks. Okay. Only with me. Clear?"
Rye told me.

Few drinks? 🤡
"Okay, Ryerye. 😜"

Few drinks your ass. He has no idea how much I tried hard to control my alcohol in their place last time.

I received a message in our GC. His mom invited me to a night shopping. Sir Miles will close some boutiques around 5 PM for us. The challenge is I can't tell Rye who I am coming with. How can I do that? His bodyguard is watching my every move. It's unfair for me. Nigel was allowed to tell Aki because they were boyfriends. I am in a relationship with Rye too, in my head.

Our class will end at four. This guard was here since two pm.

"Maru, I need your help. Bring my bag with you later. I'll get it in your place. I need to meet the lions."

"Why would you meet the lions?" Maru asked.

"I don't know. They asked me to come, so if I want a peaceful life with them, I need to follow."

Don't they like me that much? Why is it easy for Gel?

I messaged Rye to postpone our dinner.

The class was still ongoing. I left the lecture room and met Cyrus's stares.

"What?" I asked Rye's bodyguard.

"Where are you going, sir?" He asked.

Away from you.

"Restroom. Do you want to come with me? Let's washy washy together." I laughed; he blushed.

"I'll go with you. I'll wait outside."
Are Elites not allowed to smile?

"Stop being clingy. I fall easily for clingy guys." I teased.

"Be back soon, sir."
It's effective. He stayed on his spot while he watched me walking away.

I ran immediately after I turned right.

I was catching my breath when I successfully managed to reach the parking.

I was holding my chest when a guy spoke in front of me. He was leaning on my car.

"What's the emergency, baby? Why are you running so hard?"

Fuck, Rye!

"Oh, damn it. Can you just allow me? Your mom asked for me."

"What for? I'll come with you. Let's just wait for Cyrus." He said.
"Since you're meeting mom, he would be okay with me coming."