Chapter 34 (AN)

A/N : Triplets' birthday party :)

Aki's POV

They were all busy drinking and partying. Dad doesn't need to introduce us to his business partners, which for me, is good. I have more time to have fun with Nigel here. I don't know if he is enjoying the party because he looks bored sitting beside me.

"Aki, bro, can you talk to mommy? They are not giving me time to talk to Riley." Rye whispered to me.

"Don't involve me in your problem. I am busy here."

"Busy with what?" He glared.

I lifted our intertwined hands. "I am busy holding hands here. Your issue is not that important. Settle it yourself. You are a grown-up."

Nigel pinched my waist lightly. "Crazy."

"You can do more than that later. Nigel will be sleeping here."
Rye said.

I am worried about him actually. I am not saying that Riley is a bad guy. He is not, according to some of my classmates. He is friendly, and that's what I am worried about. If Rye fall for Riley, it would be a big problem. Even my friends has a crush on him especially Shilo. He is crazy over Riley. I know Rye can handle it, the problem is can Riley adjust for him? There's a tendency that he will be sick of my brother.
Rye is kind, he looks calmer than me.
Just don't stand in his way, because he knows no one when he is mad. It happened to me several times.
It's fun though. Pissing him off once in a while.

"Aki, should we at least have a drink too? My hand is kinda sweaty." Nigel said. I can feel it too.

I transferred on his other side. "Better now?" I held his other hand.

"Yeah, but let's grab a cocktail at least." He asked.
Fine.
We went to the table and took some shots.

"Don't drink a lot."

"It's fine. You told me that I'll sleep here. It's safe." He chuckled.

Not safe with me...

"Hey, do you want to dance with me?" Riley asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"Hell, no! Why would I ask you to dance? Nigel looks so bored. Join me."
He looked at my boyfriend.
Why would he ask Nigel instead of Rye? He is so weird.

"No." I answered.

"I am not talking to you." Riley scoffed.

"It's okay, Aki." Nigel whispered to me. "I think he just wants to talk to me privately." He followed that party boy.

He was right. They are not dancing. They are talking in the corner. I was not worried about Riley talking to Nigel. He looks so harmless.

"Why is he talking to Gel?"
Rye appeared behind me.

"I don't know."

"Maybe they are talking about me." Rye shamelessly said.

"Oh, wow! Talking about you? Remember that he is not here for you today. He is here to attend the birthday of the triplets. Just let him with the two."

"I want to break some bones tonight. Want to volunteer?" He glared at me.
"How about you let Nigel with Jared too?"

"How about I break your bones right now too? No need to volunteer!"
I hissed. Why would Nigel be with Jared? Nigel likes me a lot. He said that multiple times. Jared knows I hate when someone messes up with me.
I admit it, I always look up to Jared. I liked him. He is smart. He always knows what he wanted. Jared is an independent guy. I thought I was into him but Nigel erased all those thoughts in my head. Nigel is the only guy I can think of every minute and I still miss him. I want to kiss him all the time.