Chapter 39 (AN) 🔞

Aki's POV

"Just close early. I'll buy everything."
I asked Nigel. I badly want to go to his condo now. He promised me the continuation of what we had done earlier.

"You naughty. Give me an hour. I'll leave the cafe to my staff. How about you have drinks there first? I'll prepare a snack for you and for Alex."
Nigel told me.

I can't believe that Nigel was able to suck me inside his cafe. I can feel my face burning again. It was satisfying, but I still wanted more than that.

Alex is looking at me.

"What?" I asked him. Talk at least.

"Nothing, sir. It's just that his brother is close to the area." Alex told me.

Fuck!
Here we go again.

The door opened. It was Nikki.

"Aki." He said while patting my head.

Damn it.

"Hey, Gel, close early. Come with us tonight." His brother asked him.

Oh, what the hell?
We have plans.

"Where to? Aki will stay with me tonight." Nigel told Nikki.

"Ezrah's vacation house. Your nephews asked for you." His brother then looked at me. "You are welcome to come, Aki."

I think we can still do it.

"Okay, I'll come."

"Don't worry. It's not too far from Bangkok." Nikki told me.
"I'll wait for you guys at home. Ezrah is waiting in the car with the kids. We need to get our stuff first. Gel, see you in an hour."

Nikki left the cafe.

"I am sorry. Will you be okay coming with us? I want to be with you, but you don't need to come. Probably we can't do it tonight. Nikki's sons are clingy. They would always knock on my door whenever I am with them."
Nigel seems to be embarrassed by the fact that we can't rest in his condo today as promised.

"It doesn't matter. You already asked permission from mom. I can go with you and go straight to the school in the morning."

"You are really the most understanding boyfriend ever." Nigel exclaimed.

You have no idea about what you are saying. I am not understanding at all.
I am too far from being one.

We are in a separate car on the way to their new villa. They live in the Kirigun house, but they have a home in every city, I guess. Ezrah is one of the most powerful men in Bangkok. My dad's competition all the time. They are friends, or they have no choice but to be civil as their wives are best friends.

"Can we tell them to use the other route? Jared said not to pass on Hexagon." Don, my driver asked.
Hexagon is a place where my dad's enemies are scattered.

"Follow Jared's instruction."

"They won't know that you will pass there. Why do you have to follow Jared all the time?" Nigel asked calmly.

"He knows everything."

"Yeah. Whatever." Nigel focused on his phone.

"Jared is an Elite," I told Nigel.

"Yeah. I know." He isn't looking at me.

"Look at me when I am talking to you."

He faced me. "I said okay." He faked a smile.

"They will alert Wook if we don't follow him."

"I said okay." Nigel replied.

"Don is the one talking to Jared. Not me."