Special Chapter Cloud/Maru/Rain 3

Super Slight 🔞

Cloud's POV

I was staring at Riley when suddenly a shorter guy hugged him.
At that moment, I knew right away that what I feel about Riley is not love.
I was just influenced by Rain.

That shorter guy caught my attention and I had it hidden from Rain.

When they announced that Rye is courting Riley, it didn't hurt me that much. But I understand Rain's feelings.

We were 7 years old when we both promised that we will love just one person.

I am just waiting for Rye and Riley to become official boyfriends. I know it will hurt Rain but it's better to cut that feeling as early as possible.
We had already lost even before the battle started.

It was that time when Riley and Maru together with their friends spent a vacation out of the country, that we became close.

I got worried for Riley because of his fight with Rye. He doesn't answer my calls so I decided to contact Maru to assure that Riley is okay.

I know Maru doesn't have romantic feelings for me at that time. I did everything to be close to him.

I know Rain has a hunch already of what's going on, but he is not saying anything.

"Still not over Ri?" I asked Rain.

"I accepted it already. I'll be okay."
Rain may look tough but he is soft inside.

I continued seeing Maru every day to send him snacks and sometimes lunch if the schedule matches.

I messaged Maru that I'll take lunch with him since Rye and Riley left for a vacation.

"I am with Shilo. Do you want to eat with us?" He replied. I know Shilo. He is the closest friend of Aki and Rye.

"Sure." I pressed the send button.

I smiled at them when I saw them in the cafeteria. I have to walk for five minutes to be here as the high school has a separate cafeteria.

"Hi, dude. Where is Rain?" Shilo asked.

"Classroom." I faked a smile.

He tries to court Riley before. Does he have a plan of hitting on Maru too?

"Oh, wait. Let me just get my water. I'll be quick." Maru said.

"Alright. I'll order for you."

I looked at Shilo. "You like Maru?"

"No, dude. We are friends." Shilo answered. Good.

"Then can you leave? I want to have lunch with him alone."

Maru arrived panting.

"Maru, I think my mom called me. I need to go first." Shilo made an alibi.

I hate someone who goes against me.

"Alright, Shilo. I'll message you later." Maru waved at him.

"I didn't know you are friends with Shilo." I showed him my friendly smile.

"We are friends. My party buddy nowadays actually. You know, Riley is restricted to come to clubs anymore. But still, Riley remains to be my favorite party partner."
Don't worry, you can bond with Riley again...in the mansion.

It was Friday when Maru didn't replied to any of my messages. I found out from Shilo that he was drunk in Ayutthaya. I asked my driver to go there, and told Shilo not to leave Maru alone.

I was stopped at the entrance but my bodyguard tell them who I am-- Cloud Rion Jongcheveevat.

"There. He won't listen." Shilo uttered when he saw me.