Chapter 65 (AN)

Nigel's POV

Riley entered the theater room with a bottle of whiskey and a box of pizza. They were hiding in the corner to eat. Are they not full yet? We just ate a few minutes ago.

I just turned on the screen and we waited for the episode together which will be released after ten minutes.

"Gel, are you sure you don't want pizza?" Ri asked.

"I am sure, love. Eat well."

"Mom, can I be honest? I think I won't be able to sleep if I keep this in my head." Riley said. We are only three in the room. Mommy Ira is still battling in a cold war while mama Miles is not well. Sky is loaded with assignments too.

"Feel free. I think I have an idea what is this about." Mommy Reese said.

"That was the worst meal ever. Heaven knows I love eating but what the hell was that? Normally, Sky cooks just fine. There I said it. Finally." Riley let out a heavy breath.

"It seems fine. I like it."

They both turned to me.

"Gel, it's okay. You don't have to say that. I won't be mad. Actually, my initial reaction was Eew too." Mommy Reese said.

Are they serious? Since birth, my food has always tasted good. Even the simplest meal can taste expensive with Nikki's magic hands. I don't see the difference from Sky's food earlier.

"I really love it. I am actually planning to ask Sky about the recipe."

"Just eat pizza. This is healthy because of the...whatever...it's healthy because of these raisins." Riley said.

I laughed hard. "You mean the black olives?"

"This black thingy here." Riley is damn cute.

They are drinking already. The door opened and daddy Aidan entered.
"What time will you be done there?"

"We just started. Go now! You are not welcome here, baby!" Mommy shooed his husband away.

How can he ask the owner of the mansion to leave? Cute.

"Don't drink too much." Daddy Aidan then turned to me. "Don't drink."

"Of course, I won't dad."

He kissed mommy first before leaving. It's cute to see them still kissing from time to time. Just like when they wake up, when they finished eating, when they watched movies when they crossed paths in the kitchen. Literally every single time they are together. It's damn cute. My brother is always annoyed when Ezrah keeps kissing him. My brother is always grumpy but the sweetest at the same time.

We were just talking when the cafe was mentioned. I told them about what Aki asked me, to close it permanently.

"Can I manage it in the meantime?" Mommy asked. "I am bored to the point that I already asked Aidan to put up a small store inside the mansion. My target market is the Elites. Aidan disagreed though. He says it is useless. I want my own store. Ughhh!"

"How about the painting, mom? Do you still accept commissions?"

"Not anymore. I just want to draw when I am bored. I don't want to make it a business anymore." He answered.

"Well, I have no problem about you handling my shop but I bet my life, daddy won't allow you. It's away from the mansion."

"For sure. I know Aki will still allow you when you gave birth. Focus on the babies for now. Your talent is just there. You can open it again any time." Mommy Reese said.